Out of Memory fix.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
There is an issue with clients that is somewhat rare but it does happen.

tUusllZ.png

If you see this issue when loading your client, or trying to load two clients at once, you will need to download the file below and run it. You then need to target your Ultima Executable file AND your assistant files.

After doing that everything should work fine.

Follow the information here
https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/large-address-aware.112556/

Last edited:

Young Star

Grandmaster
OMG THANK YOU! This effects me all the time even when I have everything shutdown and 15 gigs of Ram free. I will run it when I get on later.

tr1age

Master
client.exe, UOSteam and razor. Patch all of those.

Thanks! Do you have to restart the computer after? Just curious all the steps so I make sure it is working or not before I let ya know :p
This is an issue that plagues me so I am eager for it to work!

^_^

Grandmaster
Many thanks! I have try all version of UOSTEAM (from 1.0 up to 1.05) and AssistUO(sic! it works but without properly negations with server) and now it works like a charm :)

[Legato]

Master
i just tried this after having to reupdate the map files and now uosteam sticks on logging in...client freezes and crashes.

Cossi

Novice
client.exe, UOSteam and razor. Patch all of those.
Still can't complete this...
I have to select all three .exe files insidie LAA?
I've tried, but nothing...and now i can't either connect with razor, it says that the razor installation is corrupted. :mad:

Anyone can help me please?
Thanks in advance

Volco

Master
Still can't complete this...
I have to select all three .exe files insidie LAA?
I've tried, but nothing...and now i can't either connect with razor, it says that the razor installation is corrupted. :mad:

Anyone can help me please?
Thanks in advance
same thing happened to me, so i decided to try UOSteam for once, and it's been amazing ever since