paragon colored chests

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
just looking for a guideline to colored chests. what is hawt and not.

doodoo brown like 1k per?

white or valorite 10k per?

kid of thing

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
To be honest seems just about every color goes for around 1k, with exception of white averaging 8-10k

I could be wrong but that's what I normally see them for on vendors around Yew

Yoko Kurama

Master
Depends on the person, really...if you have a bunch of one color, just see if someone wants to buy...I had someone buying pink chests for 20k each a few weeks ago cause she liked the color. but generally the black and white sell but even 10k seems high. You can kill ettins, and farm 20+ chests an hour, so they really are not uncommon

well I do think you can farm around 20 a day easy. depending on how fast you clear spawn zones...they do spawn quite fast and chests do seem to drop more than than I get tmaps in a day for sure lol. idk how that works but its funny.

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
well I do think you can farm around 20 a day easy. depending on how fast you clear spawn zones...they do spawn quite fast and chests do seem to drop more than than I get tmaps in a day for sure lol. idk how that works but its funny.
Yeah but he said 20 paragon chests an hour, thats 1 every 3 minutes. Thats absolutely impossible considering paragon mobs drop a chest maybe 10% of the time. Cant kill 10 paragons in 3 mins for an hour straight lol