Paragons (spirit of christmas) drops

QTpie

Neophyte
I dont belvie those drop rates. I have killed more than 17 already. No chest, No dye. I got a snow pile tho. So staff please check your drop rates again.

Staff

Young Player Help
I dont belvie those drop rates. I have killed more than 17 already. No chest, No dye. I got a snow pile tho. So staff please check your drop rates again.

Probability is probability. You could kill 300 of these mobs and never see a chest.

asics

Grandmaster
@Adam which kind of clothing we could drop? i see a pair of shoes

does mask appear in drops? bear , deer, orc, tribals? or what kind of clothing.. could we know?:)

Dispater

Neophyte
Ya I agree, I killed like 50 of these terathian things in the swamp and saw nothing but some weak gold drops.

SidX

Grandmaster
Ya I agree, I killed like 50 of these terathian things in the swamp and saw nothing but some weak gold drops.
The 1/1000 chance doesn't mean you'll get one for sure if you kill 1,000 mobs. It just means that each individual time you kill one, there's a 1/1000 chance of a drop. The next time you kill a mob, the chance is again 1/1000, not 1/999.

Tynder

Master
The 1/1000 chance doesn't mean you'll get one for sure if you kill 1,000 mobs. It just means that each individual time you kill one, there's a 1/1000 chance of a drop. The next time you kill a mob, the chance is again 1/1000, not 1/999.

Somebody paid attention in math class!

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I was having pretty good luck with drops last night. I killed probably 20 assorted xmas guys, got a good 7-8 chests and 1 snow. I was giving them away so the people online last night got lucky lol

SaladinX

Grandmaster
I was having pretty good luck with drops last night. I killed probably 20 assorted xmas guys, got a good 7-8 chests and 1 snow. I was giving them away so the people online last night got lucky lol

Do you have ANY of those chests or Dyes left? I'll buy them? Why not sell for less instead :D

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Is it me or are there significantly less spawns? I've found a few, but not like I was for Halloween. I haven't tried champs either.