WTS Paralytic Relic

lollo

Grandmaster
Don't post crap on my thread ty.

That's the most you're gonna get anyways, unless someone wants to pay 150k for their paralytic relic collection.

The market is flooded with that shit, which is a pity because the relic is actually really good, but there are 10 relics around for each meta steed which can equip one.

Staff should seriously consider decreasing the drop rate for this. And no, I was not joking, i have dropped 4 and i know how much it sucks to realize it's not a QS that just dropped in your pack. Shit happens, take that sand out of that vagina btw

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
That's the most you're gonna get anyways, unless someone wants to pay 150k for their paralytic relic collection.

The market is flooded with that shit, which is a pity because the relic is actually really good, but there are 10 relics around for each meta steed which can equip one.

Staff should seriously consider decreasing the drop rate for this. And no, I was not joking, i have dropped 4 and i know how much it sucks to realize it's not a QS that just dropped in your pack. Shit happens, take that sand out of that vagina btw
I understand it's not worth a lot and I know why. And blow me for your comment by the way which is what I didn't care for in your first post. Keep this thread about offers only not any added smart ass comments. Thanks

lollo

Grandmaster
I understand it's not worth a lot and I know why. And blow me for your comment by the way which is what I didn't care for in your first post. Keep this thread about offers only not any added smart ass comments. Thanks

ok 100k and no smart ass comment

Belge

Grandmaster
They just changed the hue of the Paralytic venom relics today.. so, maybe new uses as well... we will see.

lollo

Grandmaster
They just changed the hue of the Paralytic venom relics today.. so, maybe new uses as well... we will see.

I think it's just for "no scam" reasons, like they changed the green of the nox relic or the bloody explosion.

But hey, I do really hope they give it new uses. Which color is the relic now?

lollo

Grandmaster
Oh shit, that's cool. I think I can offer 150 if it's purple (do old paralytics get rehued? I'm at work and cannot check my paralytic column at home)