Paying for someone to tame me a dragon.

SinisterX

Apprentice
What taming do you have to be to tame a dragon? This thing was red lined and in about 50 attempts I only started the taming process twice. What gives?

milkyteat

Expert
If you can start the taming process, you should be able to tame the dragon after quite a few attempts.

My suggestion:

Set your taming skill to a hotkey - I used "Ctrl+Shift"

Go up to a dragon, cast paralyze on it and spam "Ctrl+Shift" while clicking the dragon until it gives you the blue message *you begin taming the creature*

Then cast paralyze again and get ready to fail taming the dragon.

When you get the "failed to tame the creature" message, wait for the dragon to move, then click on the dragon with your pre-casted paralyze spell in order to paralyze him again.

Rinse and repeat until the dragon seems to accept you as master.

Worked for me

SinisterX

Apprentice
I'm just going to pay for someone to tame me one. I was just there for 20 mins kiting this thing around. I didn't start to tame it once. Just angered it.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Ideally, I would be 100 in both taming and animal lore. You will still anger the beast, but eventually you will start to tame it and not with 100% success I might add.

Janvandam

Expert
Iam at 115 Lore/Taming and still need a few tries to start taming, so if ur far under gm u definatly gotta set macro otherwise u will click ur ass off...

Messremb

Grandmaster
The angering has nothing to do with skill level. its something like a 1 in 20 chance on Dragons, WWs, and nightmares that you will begin taming. sometimes you get lucky other times is takes 2 paras to start.

an easy macro for taming is simply

use skill Animal taming
wait for target
Target last target

and just spam it till it starts taming then take a few steps away.

if you want I can take you with me and show you how I do my taming and we can get you a dragon. I tame everything Solo, and have pretty good success.

I also have a decent stat light Green Dragon I can give you if we don't find anything better.

let me know.

**Edit** I can also help you get a WW while we are at it.