PC on different colored h.c granite

Jasen

Expert
I know the colors of the granite correspond with the color of the ore you mined, but are the values of different colors different or are they all the same? And if they are different or the same what are the values of the granite?Thanks

SteelSexi

Master
These ores are used with high carpentry skill (I believe you have to be GM or higher, someone correct me if that's incorrect please).

With GM Carpentry or above, a book can be purchased much like the book you bought to learn how to mine that granite. At that point, stone furniture and decor can be crafted.

Much like ingots, the value goes higher with higher colors, iron the lowest and by far the most common - just like ingots... and valorite the highest valued. Only with this granite, iron granite isn't nearly as desired as iron ingots are because iron ingots are desired to train blacksmith and to make cheap, throw-away armor etc.

I'm sure some will disagree with my values here.. but i'd put their values as follows:

iron - 20
dc -75
shadow 100
copper 150
bronze 200
gold 250
agapite 300
verite 350
valorite 400

The trick will be finding a carpenter who will be willing to buy it however. And when you do, their values on each granite might be very different. I'd feel very safe giving these prices for your granite..if i need it. I just don't craft enough stoneware however to need it at the moment.

If you gather a decent amount of granite and cannot find a buyer, PM me... and I'll see if I can buy it off of you at my above pricing for each. You might find other carpenters here who might even be willing to top those quotes above. I've never seen any values given on granite, so at least I have given you a starting idea. And I will be willing to buy it off you at those rates until I just don't need anymore. It does me no good to have 500 valorite granite with nobody interested in purchasing valorite stone furniture.