PC on Furniture Dye Tb

tjchats

Master
What is decent/average price to buy/sell furniture dye tub?
Pretty sure you can buy off the dono vendor, so I would assume it would be the number of dono coins from the vendor X current market value of dono coins. Just a suggestion.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
current market, around 250k-300k. Dono items typically are less than the value of the dono coins it takes to purchase the items unless it's been removed from the vendor.

tjchats

Master
current market, around 250k-300k. Dono items typically are less than the value of the dono coins it takes to purchase the items unless it's been removed from the vendor.
Out of curiosity how many dono coins is it currently on the market?

tjchats

Master
If you mean cost of the tub, it's 2k don coins. If you mean the cost of the dono coins, people have been paying 180k per 1k dono coins
Yeah sorry that was unclear, I meant the tub.

Gotcha, it's always nice when you are selling dono items that are currently available, gives a pretty accurate price when you can do a straight comparison versus the dono coin market. Been selling several CBDs lately that way.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Yeah sorry that was unclear, I meant the tub.

Gotcha, it's always nice when you are selling dono items that are currently available, gives a pretty accurate price when you can do a straight comparison versus the dono coin market. Been selling several CBDs lately that way.

Yeah, CBDs are probably the ones you can sell closest to the dono value so theyre always nice to get from bods :)

tjchats

Master
Yeah, CBDs are probably the ones you can sell closest to the dono value so theyre always nice to get from bods :)

Yup, see that Town Crier set and see those dollar signs lol!

On a side note I removed my comments on your selling thread from before. I do apologize for being rude and for not making myself clear from the beginning, caught me at a bad moment I guess. One merchant to another, I hope you will accept my apology.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Yup, see that Town Crier set and see those dollar signs lol!

On a side note I removed my comments on your selling thread from before. I do apologize for being rude and for not making myself clear from the beginning, caught me at a bad moment I guess. One merchant to another, I hope you will accept my apology.

hey no problem. And I'm sorry too if I came off as callous and cold. Didn't mean to be and sometimes when you just get straight to business, it can seem that way. :)

tjchats

Master
hey no problem. And I'm sorry too if I came off as callous and cold. Didn't mean to be and sometimes when you just get straight to business, it can seem that way. :)

Agreed, if I see you around Brit, I will buy you a mug of mead at The Blue Boar . I wish you luck in your trades sir. :)