PC: Super Mega Slayer Armor

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Actually they do stack otherwise I woulda died killing an elder dragon paragon instantly. When one fails the other picks up. If reptile doesn't hit then dragon kicks in. I've done my research hands on.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
And I don't believe meta dragons count as dragons. I know they fixed young dragons and such, but there's always room for error somewhere no one is perfect.

Like I said. Example of Repond/Orc does no good against an orcish bombers bombs. It doesn't count as repond nor orc damage.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Point being dragon fireball, melee hit, or magic hits you it will protect you with one or the other. It won't prevent 100% damage ever.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Slayer armour provides 50% melee and magic damage reduction. There is no failing. If you have 6 pieces 100% of the time you get the 50 % reduction. I can't confirm anything about fireball damage my belief was it doesn't work for this but I haven't tested.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Hmm... for barbed runic with double slayer 100k per piece seems like a low ball.

yee that's mad low ball, any item that isn't owned by asshat immediately loses 25%-50% of its value.

That suit is worth 600k-Mil, I've never seen a barbed runic bone set that is perfect, it has leet slayer properties, and its only one on the server atm.

AssHat

Grandmaster
i have barbed kits, barbed bone suits to go with my val hammer. and i didnt waste a property slot on a useless slayer, when other super slayers would have made it better. and actaully i sell everything 25%-50% cheaper, search all my forums duuurworlf, cheaper than anything you try to sell, rip off artist.

look at all my chest auctions, each item is prolly way under priced than your expensive ass vendors

or are you still ass hurt that i got a val hammer in a month?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
i have barbed kits, barbed bone suits to go with my val hammer. and i didnt waste a property slot on a useless slayer, when other super slayers would have made it better. and actaully i sell everything 25%-50% cheaper, search all my forums duuurworlf, cheaper than anything you try to sell, rip off artist.

look at all my chest auctions, each item is prolly way under priced than your expensive ass vendors

yes 3mil hammers val hammers so cheaapppz, baracoon2.o

Please link all my rip off post or tag anyone who I've scammed, ripped off, hustled, or aped raped.

-scammerwolf

AssHat

Grandmaster
hows this, you wanna know the real price of a item? FUCKING SELL IT!!!!
make it a auction, and that is current market price. price check is the dumbest ego boost thing a crafter can do to "get a price", why not spend some time running around in game, on the forums, and in irc to get a "market price".....

AssHat

Grandmaster
yes 3mil hammers val hammers so cheaapppz, baracoon2.o

Please link all my rip off post or tag anyone who I've scammed, ripped off, hustled, or aped raped.

-scammerwolf

um none sold for 3 mil? 1 auction was for 2.8, the rest were sold for 2 mil...

GOES TO SHOW JUST HOW FUCKING LITTLE YOU KNOW!!!!

stick be being a trammy with trammy prices, aka YEW prices of over priced junk that sells once a month!!! GOOD LUCK

VeryCoolCat

Apprentice
Actually they do stack otherwise I woulda died killing an elder dragon paragon instantly. When one fails the other picks up. If reptile doesn't hit then dragon kicks in. I've done my research hands on.

The percentage chance of reducing damage to 50% is 33% per two pieces of armor. A 6 piece suit. (helm, gloves, gorget, arms, legs and shield) will do 50% reduced damage from that mob all the time.

You'd of been better off using invul armor. Invul plate and high resist is the best method of function.

The double slayer for the same type was pointless and a waste. Also now that runes drop outside of RDAs more readily... the armor isn't in the millions anymore.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
hows this, you wanna know the real price of a item? FUCKING SELL IT!!!!
make it a auction, and that is current market price. price check is the dumbest ego boost thing a crafter can do to "get a price", why not spend some time running around in game, on the forums, and in irc to get a "market price".....

protip; don't click the price check thread. 9/10 times your post in the price check thread are either knocking someones item or you are low balling an item on its true value

AssHat

Grandmaster
i have seen 1 person try to sell a full plate invuln suit reptile slayer, dont think it ever sold, it went from budcookies auction, to irc, to the forums, and gone. your taking out items that 10% or less have on UOF, but now i can see where you farm, i wouldnt mind pking someone for 500k+ in armor everyday. i know i watched those uber vanq/slayer bows get bought for 200k+ and last for 10 minutes in a dungeon. people watch this stuff, but im glad you find it fun wearing it, because now people will love tracking you down in game :D

and thats why i said that, maybe you should read up more on prices and the selling thread yourself. and i did give credit to where i came from on my pricing. you just toss numbers out because im sure you own stock in slayer armor and have a million pieces that are now gonna be devalued since glowing runes drop more :D

Derwolf

Grandmaster
stick be being a trammy with trammy prices, aka YEW prices of over priced junk that sells once a month!!! GOOD LUCK

this is coming from the the guy who deleted 6 characters to make 6 crafters keke

i only sell regs in yew @ 3g/5g see ma sig. Please link my "junk" that sells once a month in a screenshot mate, I think you have me confused for someone else or you are once again trying to bash another credible forum seller :p

AssHat

Grandmaster
i started in janurary with 0 characters, made 6 smiths right away and found out last month, not 1 thing in smithing/tailoring/bow craft is worth doing. there is no market. i let my smith/tailors goto waste :) only takes a person that does the math for crafting to realizing not one aspect is worth it :D but just keep talking about me im already fucknig famous in a years less time than you!!! i win this battle! and the armor is still 500k!!!

Derwolf

Grandmaster
and thats why i said that, maybe you should read up more on prices and the selling thread yourself. and i did give credit to where i came from on my pricing. you just toss numbers out because im sure you own stock in slayer armor and have a million pieces that are now gonna be devalued since glowing runes drop more :D

stock of slayer armor? I have one crafter that is used for faction crafting, i hate bods and crafting tbh. As soon i get 50-100 glowing runes i put it on the forums for 500gp per(yes i know overpriced but that what us scammers do)

"i have seen 1 person try to sell a full plate invuln suit reptile slayer, dont think it ever sold, it went from budcookies auction, to irc, to the forums, and gone."

no one uses platemail unless its CTF. You can buy plate invlun suits for 20k apiece +6 slayer properties=25k. That suit cost 45k to make. A barbed runic kit is a leet item and its even more difficult to craft a 6/6 exceptional piece barbed runic suit.