Peace/Provo

zandal

Neophyte
i have a 120 peace archer and i can peace dragons 100% of time and named Liches and Anicent worms 1 out of 5 times
and in shame lvl 5 all the ellys are 98% of the time so dont think it is worthless just have to know what to kill :)

halv

Grandmaster
1 out of 5 is to weak with 120 peace. AWs and ALs are the much more interessting mobs. It needs to work on paragons. Dragons are mid tier mobs, 3 hits with a high level dexer or three flamestrikes with a meta mage and he is done. Why using peace if you can't use it on the high tier mobs?

zandal

Neophyte
well normaly i farm shame lvl 5 an the meta mages and high lvl dexer cost alot more to make because of the relices. so if you new and want a safe char (very weak to Pks) its very easy to play

but if you want to kill the big stuff peace is not the skill for you :)

DrSaso

Master
Currently got gm provo/peace on my archer bard. I have found peace useful when "farming" destard when there's only a single mob or if say the dragon kills it's opponent a little too fast....but even at gm i think peace works on dragins like 1/4 times. Seems to fail a lot atleast.

I started with provo peace and disco but dropped disco as didn't find it that useful.

Starting to think of swapping peace for hiding to maybe try and help escape sticky situations/pvp..... but i have also used peace when a dexxer attacked me.... was quite fun watching them run up.... just stand there wgile i slowly plink away with some arrows lol

What ya think, keep peace or give hiding a whirl?

Template: music provo peace archery tactics anat heal (PvM)

halv

Grandmaster
You can use Invis scrolls. I got a hotkey for invis scrolls self. If you have magery at least 50% there is no need for hiding. I would wear leather armor and do 50/50 or 60/40 magery/meditation. Hiding is a waste of 80 or 100 skillpoints.

DrSaso

Master
Humm..... that's not a bad shout to be fair! Only issue i have is needing a supply of scroll or regs...i die.......a lot! So just being able to run to my body and then hide instantly was a driving force behind my switch up.... where if i use mage then i need to loot or go back to restock first :p

Like not pooping the idea but dunno if it's for my minimalistic play style :p

I have heard that you're able to hide while provoking monsters, is this true? Or is it like invisibility where they just drop agro as soon as I do go invis?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah it's worth a try and even like 50 hiding is decent if you wanna free up some skill pts. 50/50 shot ain't half bad.