Peacemaking/Provo Skill raise help

Me so hungry!

Neophyte
Get music up to 90+ over a night or so just macro play your intrument. Music will gm while peacemaking later. 1 instrument will do couse they dont break.

Set a macro to use intrument by type the useskill peacemake, target your self and just set 1 sec pause and a loop the macro. Music will gm here pretty fast. Here the instruments will break so you need a bunch, buy normal from npc. Safe in town.

Set macro use intrument by typ, useskill provocation, target 1 and then target yourself.

Retarget the target manually if your starting the macro with new mobs. This will happen omce in a while couse players kills your targets or you die couse some likes to kill afkers.

Buy up provo from a npc bard, then provo skeletons, zombies ayoursel go for skeleton knight when skills slow down. You should be able to get to 75+ Jhelom graveyard is popular.
Remember to provo then on your self, you will stand outside the fence, mobs on the other side of fence.

After that the bard table is your choise.
Same there, target rotten corpse onto your self. (There are skeleknights here as well if you want to go here earlier)
I use to start with a few gm made instruments on the rottens then a little higher skill change to normal bought instrumets.

Pks loves to visit the bard table and the graveyards, so just have your intruments on you if you doing this unattended.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
after you gm peace and music, you can get bard table after you buy it from npc, there are zombies and skeles there, zombies till 75, skeles till 80ish, rotten corpses till gm.

make sure you are well fed

Me so hungry!

Neophyte
Did I miss a change to instrument durability? Mine break all the time and then there is this fellow who likes to distract you with his box.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/the-box.71249/#post-525139
Lol, never trust a dude with a dick in the box...

Was a while back I trained Music for my bard, but what I can remember was that just playing Music didnt break your intrument, but provo, peace and disco does, I maybe remember it wrong. In that case, buy a bunch of instrument for the Music training as well :D

Still laughing, dick in the box...awesome

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
ya they break on ability, but have no clue on music alone, since lvling peace + music at the same time is the easiest way