Permanent Body Paint

AssHat

Grandmaster
Speaking of oil cloths, why aren't those in? Or are they and I just haven't seen them on vendors?

you still craft them, but on here you can dye them to white when cut up tso people can use them instead of selling cut up oil cloths as green bandaids, also you cant make fire bombs on here. only really used to raise tailoring like always!!

The Gandin

Grandmaster
you still craft them, but on here you can dye them to white when cut up tso people can use them instead of selling cut up oil cloths as green bandaids, also you cant make fire bombs on here. only really used to raise tailoring like always!!

Ah gotcha. But they can be used to wipe off savage and cultist paint right?

Mango

Grandmaster
I stopped using body paint after the pink hued paint turned white after logging out and back in :(

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
u know..i kind of like this idea as long as the colors dont get crazy.

which reminds me, ive always wanted something to change the color of my skin...standard skin colors.

like spray tan to go darker shade and...mike Jackson pills to go whiter, or something along the lines of that

hubcap

Grandmaster
I think this would be a cool as long as the colors are not crazy neon
this is UO.

I give it 18 milliseconds after introduction for people to start asking for it.
It bordering on looking like a WHAM! video these days with all the neon fkn dragons and vomit hued jock straps.

:)

AssHat

Grandmaster
just a matter of time, kinda like how hued fishing poles should be brought back into game.... who the fuck are these things hurting?