Pet Movement Speed....

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
storytime !

DOUBLE FS N FIREBALL ?????????

and @GluttonySDS "CLAIMED " EQMS beat $ guild 10v10 ( $ guild had 4 tamers ) ?

SO DOES THAT MAKE EQMS MAGES SUPER SUPER OP ? OMG !!!

Let me do a recollection of what EQMS has been complaining since they move over from to UOF .

-EQMS COMPLAINING ABT ALL GUARD ME SO Fix all guard me. ( checked)
-EQMS COMPLAINING ABT OVERPOWERED PETS SO Fix pets damage ( checked)
-SO EQMS PROPOSING GIVing MURDER COUNTS FOR KILLING PETS ? ( lawl biggest joke ever )
-and NOW FIX PET MOVEMENT SPEED ?

SO WATS NEXT ? MAKE ALL PETS WITH 1hp so they can kill it with a magic arrow spell ?

EQMS MOTTO IS " WHEN U CANT BEAT THEM INGAME , CRY ABT THEM ON FORUMS " .

If only your words had some kind of merit behind them, You're a well known liar.

Anytime the truth comes out you tend to get REAL quiet and dissapear.

The only thing that you have going for you is the fact staff lets you play 2-3 accounts without any type of punishment. Without that crutch your whole guild would collapse due to getting destroyed. I know for a fact you would lose every single fight, not that you win much as it is. I mean you guys typically roll with what, 3-4 players but have 10-12 characters there (normally all tamers).

Maybe someday this rule will be enforced and you'll be forced to play on an EVEN playing field. I mean thats what all these changes that are being put in are for right? BALANCE, I mean how can you even justify playing multiple chars (tamers) in pvp as being "balanced".

"There may be no multi-clienting in Player VS Player (PvP) scenarios. Auto following your main account on an additional account AND/OR using one account to shoot arrows, cast, or use pets alt+tabbing between clients while you pvp the same person(s) on an additional account at the same time is a jail-able offense. You may however, use two clients at any time for Player VS Monster (PvM) scenarios."

How many times have you been jailed for this @Bobby123

BEN!

Grandmaster
fact time!

DOUBLE FS N double FIREBALL for 2 pets makes complete sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and @GluttonySDS gave us screenshot evidence that EQMS beat $ guild 10v10 ( $ guild had 4 tamers ) i owe him 1 mil !!!!

SO DOES THAT MAKE EQMS MAGES SUPER SUPER OP ? OMG !!! YEAH I ASK SOME ******** FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!!

Let me do a recollection of what EQMS has been complaining since they move over from to UOF .

-EQMS COMPLAINING ABT ALL GUARD ME SO Fix all guard me. no wait that was half the server but lets credit EQMS
-EQMS COMPLAINING ABT OVERPOWERED PETS SO Fix pets damage because its fucking crazy
-SO EQMS PROPOSING GIVing MURDER COUNTS FOR KILLING PETS ? oh wait that wasn't EQMS that was the trammy blue guilds!
-and NOW FIX PET MOVEMENT SPEED ? yeah it is pretty ridiculous how fast they teleport around !

SO WATS NEXT ? MAKE ALL PETS WITH 1hp so they can kill it with a magic arrow spell ? YEAH I ASK SOME ******** FUCKING QUESTIONS!!!!

EQMS MOTTO IS " BEAT THEM INGAME , fix broken mechanics on the forums " .

BEN!

Grandmaster
to summarize !!!!!!

i found out i can be mediocre at UO if I abuse every broken mechanic on the server so i made 5 tamers and troll any person that tries to help fix those broken mechanics

don't worry i am still pretty shitty LAWL

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
is hard to say it but unfortunately u are right :D

in the other video too...

unfortunately he doesn't know how to use a tamer or pvp with it :(

sorry kears but that's the reality you are bad with your tamer :(

i should start making videos of my tamer pvp... sometimes it will keep up with me but most of the time i just petball them

is really easy to find any mob that attack my pet and it will not follow that fast

sorry barracoon, your own guildie even admits I am right.... you calling @steve-o a liar?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
sorry barracoon, your own guildie even admits I am right.... you calling @steve-o a liar?

steve-o was only mentioning all follow n all guard doesnt work on mobs .

Pets DO NOT RUN AS FAST As mounted PLAYERS AS U CLAIMED to be .

A SIMPLE VIDEO DONE BY @Kears ! ( WELL DONE KEARS !)

LOOK AT YOUR VIDEO @GluttonySDS video ! notice how U runs zigzag ! lawl ! wat a joke guild !

LAWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EQMS WAT A JOKE GUILD !

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
steve-o was only mentioning all follow n all guard doesnt work on mobs .

Pets DO NOT RUN AS FAST As mounted PLAYERS AS U CLAIMED to be .

A SIMPLE VIDEO DONE BY @Kears ! ( WELL DONE KEARS !)

LOOK AT YOUR VIDEO @GluttonySDS video ! notice how U runs zigzag ! lawl ! wat a joke guild !

LAWL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EQMS WAT A JOKE GUILD !

All you do is say "all guard me" not all follow me and the pet will move much faster than it should.

Also if the person in this video w the dragon actually stopped for a split second I think you'd see the pet has no trouble following at mounted speeds. I mean when you intentionally run off screen so the pet cant follow doesnt do your arguement much justice but I dont really expect much more from you. This is your crutch, why would you want it changed.

And do you honestly not realize the changes that were made already to pet speed (factions) was due to the fact that they move to fast?

Come on @Bobby123 even you should get this.