Pet stacking...

Yoko Kurama

Master
So as many have noticed, at RDA/Champs/Harrower/Etc often you have to use clumsy to even attempt to get your pet on the bosses because the pets aren't able to stack without full stamina. Fix this so pet's don't need stamina to stack up on top of each other. Really no good reason to have to use clumsy or worry about this, either remove the need for pets to have full stamina to stack around an enemy monster, or give us a way to give red pots to our pets. No more pet clumsy in 2019, please!

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
So as many have noticed, at RDA/Champs/Harrower/Etc often you have to use clumsy to even attempt to get your pet on the bosses because the pets aren't able to stack without full stamina. Fix this so pet's don't need stamina to stack up on top of each other. Really no good reason to have to use clumsy or worry about this, either remove the need for pets to have full stamina to stack around an enemy monster, or give us a way to give red pots to our pets. No more pet clumsy in 2019, please!

What about melee characters? They have to take an extra step and chug refresh potions, so a clumsy is nothing more than refresh potions for pets. ;)

halygon

Grandmaster
I think this is a case where (if going forward with this suggestion) we would see an advantage in PVM but also a huge affect in PVP. My own personal thoughts are that in doing this, we are giving too many advantages to tamers over other non-tamer classes. I also don't like the idea of a PK/Orange's pets easily being able to all melee me, regardless how I kite them into a small pass.

hubcap

Grandmaster
My own personal thoughts are that in doing this, we are giving too many advantages to tamers over other non-tamer classes.

because a meta-pet, in itself, isn't already way too much of an advantage?
because sitting back and saying all kill isnt already way too much of an advantage?

yes. i hate taming.
it ruins the game. of course those with the investment will disagree, but, there are better ways to sink gold and power scrolls.

:D

halygon

Grandmaster
because a meta-pet, in itself, isn't already way too much of an advantage?
because sitting back and saying all kill isnt already way too much of an advantage?

yes. i hate taming.
it ruins the game. of course those with the investment will disagree, but, there are better ways to sink gold and power scrolls.

:D
Are these too much of an advantage? Not by itself, but it's like the poison mechanic, you barely change it and suddenly its stupid OP.

I don't hate taming, but I did delete my tamer because it bores me.

sshhaawwnn

Master
There’s two ways I look at it. Let’s say a champ. I can sit back and all kill and bandage sometimes and get 5th or so. Or I can jump on a zerker or meta mage and get top 5 and put in effort. Doesn’t seem like much of an advantage. Every build in this game has pros and cons.