Pet Stats

Messremb

Grandmaster
I was pointing out that IMO they are over priced. like you were say people selling mediocre to lousy pets for high prices.

FYI I murder any mares that don't have over 510 in Str and Hits, and 100 int. and I give away mediocre mares all the time.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I just want to add that I've done the math here. It's easy math that anyone can do so I won't go into detail but differences in stats sometimes show themselves in fractions of pts. Stats make a slight difference at best, but they do count for something. Perception is the driving force here and everyone sees things differently, so we have completely different attitudes from seller standpoints.

Mess I feel like maybe you are taking my posts personally. Don't. I know you make your money selling tames and I am not trying to invalidate that so you don't need to try so hard to validate it! Overall your pets are on the upper end. Maybe thy are not quite worth the price they get in some instances, I really don't know I don't follow too closely, but neither is half of the stuff I buy. I overpay for a lot of thigs I want and that's fine for a buyer to do.

But as I said there's a fine line that needs to be walked and I'm seeing people trample all over it lately. It's those crazy starting bids/asking prices for mediocre pets I'm talking about. I know you've seen it too, doesn't really apply to you. I know his isn't your first time around the block.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I was pointing out that IMO they are over priced. like you were say people selling mediocre to lousy pets for high prices.

FYI I murder any mares that don't have over 510 in Str and Hits, and 100 int. and I give away mediocre mares all the time.
Man 10k is nothing. I understand you say you give mares away but I never do it/see anybody doing that. 10k is already giving em away in my opinion.

What am I saying I'm giving away two ethies tonight..lol.

You would be right if I was selling the mares in that thread for twice the price or more. It would be like selling a 812 STR 445 INT dragon for 60k. No one would pay that. But they might pay 20k.

Drags are a dime a dozen, so a rare spawn like a mare has additional allure and not everyone knows where to find them. So to compare the price and stats of mares to dragons doesn't have much place here because of the difference in availability.

Last edited by a moderator: