Phoenix armor breakable now?

Belge

Grandmaster
Phoenix armor is breakable now? - Can not repair it with any blacksmith contracts either... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraden

Grandmaster
Are you sure it is broken I dont think you can repair it because it cant break, along with any blessed item

Belge

Grandmaster
All my phoenix pieces have taken dmg in the last few days... thus loosing AR. Cant seem to repair it by any means. Ive had the suit and used it for a few months, and was always unbreakable until recently.

halygon

Grandmaster
All my phoenix pieces have taken dmg in the last few days... thus loosing AR. Cant seem to repair it by any means. Ive had the suit and used it for a few months, and was always unbreakable until recently.
Maybe ranger and phoenix armor just became more era correct. They were destroyable on OSI, but I think they were also repairable -- well the phoenix armor anyways -- ranger armor came out before leather repairs were possible.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
it is not supposed to be able to be damaged, although at first it was able to be damaged before they changed it some time ago to be un-breakable.

i would think the recent macing changes could be to blame.

Kraden

Grandmaster
it is not supposed to be able to be damaged, although at first it was able to be damaged before they changed it some time ago to be un-breakable.

i would think the recent macing changes could be to blame.

Yeah I actually agree with him, good call. Prolly the macing changes is making it break, might want to bank it until they fix that.

Also yeah I remember reading the post for the patch here that made them unbreakable so if the change was intended im sure they would have put in in the epic update thread.

Least the armor works now, although I havent gotten to play the new patch yet :(

Super Trammie

Apprentice
I was on when they tested the ranger armour. They gave me a full set and hit me until all pieces were confirmed unbreakable. I'm not sure if they just overlooked the phoenix armour or they never changed it purposely?

Hephastus

Journeyman
I was farming in my phoenix armor yesterday for about 2-3 hours - and I did not see my AR rating go down at all. It also still says "it looks unused" when I arms lored it.

Belge

Grandmaster
My phoenix suits AR has dropped significantly, down to 19 from 24/25ish. Its a suit I have used for months, without any problems. I can assure you its breakable now. Now, i am stuck with a suit I cant use in the field and I can not sell. :(

Durable

Master
If this is the case, and I will be trying it out this weekend when back home on my pheonix set, I call bullshit.

Hephastus

Journeyman
Belge, maybe the set you have was bought before the patch that made them unbreakable. I bought all pieces over the last month AFTER the patch and before the latest AR changing one. I could imagine that they simply overwrote the code of the old existing sets at that time to "upgrade" them as unbreakable, which they might have forgotten to factor-in in the recent patch. Just my 2 cents ...