WTS Pink Meta Egg-Sold

Belge

Grandmaster
ill buy

update; I had bid buy out before there was a s/b or b/o posted... my 1.5m bid still stands.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
ill buy

update; I had bid buy out before there was a s/b or b/o posted... my 1.5m bid still stands.
Not true there was always a S/B. Right now red devil has the S/B if want to bid higher then do it or don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
@Belge - There was always a starting bid - you misread it when you posted. Since you never provided a starting bid, you never bidded.
2015-11-11_1042.png

@Projectstfu - Regardless of whether you are trying to help or not, you are only providing troll posts to this auction. Buy/Sell forum rules specify only bids or bid specific questions are allowed. You are warned.

@ScottieBly - In the future, do not reply to any non-bidding posts as it only provokes and causes further disruption in your thread - just alert a mod.

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
@Belge - There was always a starting bid - you misread it when you posted. Since you never provided a starting bid, you never bidded.
2015-11-11_1042.png

@Projectstfu - Regardless of whether you are trying to help or not, you are only providing troll posts to this auction. Buy/Sell forum rules specify only bids or bid specific questions are allowed. You are warned.

@ScottieBly - In the future, do not reply to any non-bidding posts as it only provokes and causes further disruption in your thread - just alert a mod.
Will do thank you.