WTS Pink orc lord statue

cups

Grandmaster
Ah damn

I'd have paid 1m - still will if available. Or willing to buy it off the ol' cougar for 1m.

Thanks in advance.

@eppy @Swayze @JennaL @JoeB

This is Jenny Jugs aka Captain Australia who has long been banned from the forums. He does not even try to hide who he is anymore as you can see from any thread in the pvp section. I would like to see the rules applied fairly. Why is he allowed to come back on a fake name and post? He is even calling Irina a cougar because of the age difference between her and her partner. All Bobby123 had to do was PM eppy and cry that ZoeyLove was Chappey and that account was banned. Can we see equal punishment for the same offenses?

@Shane sorry shane wasnt trying to involve u but. gonna tag you. its upsetting that banned players can come back and post. especially if you look at the previous thread baseball dad posted in. it was a neutral thread where GOAT/werkt/SMASH/VANQ had PVP highlights and peav was trying to be very respectful and just showcase UOF pvp without talking trash. baseball dad just shit all over it with negativity. it was ugly

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-23_23-15-13.png
    upload_2018-4-23_23-15-13.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Bobby123

Grandmaster

This is Jenny Jugs aka Captain Australia who has long been banned from the forums. He does not even try to hide who he is anymore as you can see from any thread in the pvp section. I would like to see the rules applied fairly. Why is he allowed to come back on a fake name and post? He is even calling Irina a cougar because of the age difference between her and her partner. All Bobby123 had to do was PM eppy and cry that ZoeyLove was Chappey and that account was banned. Can we see equal punishment for the same offenses?

@Shane sorry shane wasnt trying to involve u but. gonna tag you. its upsetting that banned players can come back and post. especially if you look at the previous thread baseball dad posted in. it was a neutral thread where GOAT/werkt/SMASH/VANQ had PVP highlights and peav was trying to be very respectful and just showcase UOF pvp without talking trash. baseball dad just shit all over it with negativity. it was ugly

Hey @cups please get your facts right and take your toxic atittude elsewhere .

Chappy was banned because he was accusing and bashing UOF's staff professionalism . Worst of all he was spreading negativity on forums and let me remind you that zoeylove on forums was already Chappey's 4th or 5th forum account in the last couple of years ???

Wait a sec , arent you permanently banned from discord even after given multiple chances ???

Guess birds of the same feathers do flock together

Homer the miner

Grandmaster

Snitches get stiches