PKed in house from Energy Vortex

Balthazsar

Neophyte
I built a new custom house 7x9 and I am getting killed by PKs from an Energy Vortex that they are summoning inside. I have walls on all sides and the corner piece at the bottom corner intersection. I don't understand how they are still doing this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

When the shard first started and a lot of house placements were available my friends and I would build small towers next to custom houses that had no roofs. We would then proceed to cast Ev's inside the peoples home's from the roof.. This was especially useful when players house hid. We called it "The Trebuchet". Perhaps you got "Trebucheted".

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
I am pretty sure that i am the one pking you in your house, as you are my neighbor. Bad news is, I will continue to pk you every time I see you in your house, till you pack up and move out of my neighborhood :)

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Bah give me the 100k and I'll move the pk out of your neighborhood.
PS. You need more corners than just the bottom.

Balthazsar

Neophyte
Bah give me the 100k and I'll move the pk out of your neighborhood.
PS. You need more corners than just the bottom.

Maybe i'm not understanding what is meant by "corners" then. Here is an image for reference. Just to be clear, I saw someone cast EV into my house from the grass outside. I see now I have a new threat with a second story on my neighbors house and that this may also expose me to attacks. Will adding a roof help?

Balthazsar

Neophyte
Maybe i'm not understanding what is meant by "corners" then. Here is an image for reference. Just to be clear, I saw someone cast EV into my house from the grass outside. I see now I have a new threat with a second story on my neighbors house and that this may also expose me to attacks. Will adding a roof help?

View attachment 4021

jkg8787

Master
I am pretty sure that i am the one pking you in your house, as you are my neighbor. Bad news is, I will continue to pk you every time I see you in your house, till you pack up and move out of my neighborhood :)
Just wondering is there a reason, or are you just that much of a badass?

View attachment 4021
Add a roof bro.

Does not appear that you have a corner piece up top(you will need to place one of those little slivers to shore it up, and adding a roof wouldn't hurt either

Kraden

Grandmaster
View attachment 4021

Put a roof on. Also you are missing the really little wall piece in the top corner. North west corner

Balthazsar

Neophyte
Ok, thanks for the suggestions. I put a corner post in place at NW corner and I added a floor tile roof to keep it simple. The actual roof pieces are a complete nightmare to layout and manage.

Even still it cost me an extra 50k just to do that. Hopefully it's secure now. I imagine I probably still need to stand at center tile to avoid EQ or MS attack. Is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henrik

Master
Players that attacks neighbors are pure lowlife, trash, rednecks, assholes, scumbags. Idiots.

Last edited by a moderator: