PKers in town... Really?

Metec

Apprentice
I always believed that pkers in addition to being a general detriment to the game, were not allowed into Towns. The cities were supposed to be Safe Zones. Evidently this is not the case. I have seen pkers attack others in town and nothing happened to them. As a Suggestion why not ban them from Towns. If a Red Player goes into a town the guards would instakill them and their stuff would be destroyed. After all the pkers have the entire map to be childish and annoying. Keep them out of the cities

Lmao no if you want that go find a shard with trammel.Let me guess you attacked a pk in town and he killed you while you was telling Guards!?

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I always believed that pkers in addition to being a general detriment to the game, were not allowed into Towns. The cities were supposed to be Safe Zones. Evidently this is not the case. I have seen pkers attack others in town and nothing happened to them. As a Suggestion why not ban them from Towns. If a Red Player goes into a town the guards would instakill them and their stuff would be destroyed. After all the pkers have the entire map to be childish and annoying. Keep them out of the cities

PKs cant attack anyone in town unless they are attacked first, their target is a crim/red, or an enemy.

Metec

Apprentice
Lmao no if you want that go find a shard with trammel.Let me guess you attacked a pk in town and he killed you while you was telling Guards!?
Nope I was just standing in town when they started attacking me. They didn't succeed in killing me but they are nothing but an annoyance. I know I won't be paying anything on Patreon or other sources while this continues.

Well how old are 10?I think you need your parents permission to even play.I feel bad for the fourm moderators personally.Quit making dumb post and harass them in discord instead ok?