Players not collecting jewlery!

severus

Grandmaster
Quite a few times now ive ran passed corpses and noticed the jewlery hasnt been picked up, id just like to point out that jewlery can up you weekly earnings just a bit, i think i collected enough jewlery within 5-7 days for this price! obviously if your not a scrooge like me, then leave it in the corpse and ill come pick em up ;]View attachment 2682

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah thanks for telling everyone lol you know how much money you can make following people in destard and taking leather and gems its friggin ridonculous lol

gofer

Grandmaster
Yeah thanks for telling everyone lol you know how much money you can make following people in destard and taking leather and gems its friggin ridonculous lol

LOL! Same goes with those LP chests we were discussing a couple weeks back Kraden.

My fisherman and tamer have a jeweler rune for this very purpose.

severus

Grandmaster
Does barbed leather pieces sell for much? Also got dragon scales dunno if they worth much?

gofer

Grandmaster
Does barbed leather pieces sell for much? Also got dragon scales dunno if they worth much?

All 4 different types of leather (regular, spined, barbed, and horned) are worth gathering given their use in tailoring for bods and/or armor.

There is a mod that makes the gems much larger and easier to see/loot. I have at least 100+ of each from farming liches.. not sure when I ill cash em in.

Kraden

Grandmaster
From my understanding u are allowed to mod art files as they dont give unfair advantage. From what i know. I dont do any of that primarily cause in lazy

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Never understood why people don't loot these, it's the easiest money. Also shitty magic items, even the lowest stuff can be worth a few hundred gp. I can make an extra 2-3k just by looting shit weapons/armor and selling to npc's