Players Unite

Slaymane

Master
I will make an attempt to explain this to the best of my ability.
The main issue is that NPC prices have been adjusted in all towns. (Reagents, bottles,scrolls) etc:
My investigation reveals that this has something to do with factions.

A player , with the title of finance minister (Minax) has the authority to set prices.
This individual has wrecked havoc on many vendors with his/her new price adjustment.
My demand is that this player , (God) reset the prices back to normal.

If he/she does not reset prices, I am organizing a protest.

Please be aware that the shard owner , or the admin staff cannot assist us.
This is not a protest against the shard or admins. We will utilize the sandbox nature of the game

We will do this. I have a plan for our protest. I am recruiting all tinkers alchemist and carpenters to the cause.

Luv this game hahah

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm recruiting all reg dealers to protest that the prices should be raised even higher!

My stock of 200K each reg has just gained significant street value!

halygon

Grandmaster
I will make an attempt to explain this to the best of my ability.
The main issue is that NPC prices have been adjusted in all towns. (Reagents, bottles,scrolls) etc:
My investigation reveals that this has something to do with factions.

A player , with the title of finance minister (Minax) has the authority to set prices.
This individual has wrecked havoc on many vendors with his/her new price adjustment.
My demand is that this player , (God) reset the prices back to normal.

If he/she does not reset prices, I am organizing a protest.

Please be aware that the shard owner , or the admin staff cannot assist us.
This is not a protest against the shard or admins. We will utilize the sandbox nature of the game

We will do this. I have a plan for our protest. I am recruiting all tinkers alchemist and carpenters to the cause.

Luv this game hahah
This is the faction system in play. There is a direct impact to all players based on what faction owns what town and if they raise the towns finances or lowers them.

In my opinion, this is a great reason to join factions and make an impact on who controls what towns.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Factions, in theory, were supposed to be wiped out by now.

But since they aren't (and you want cheap regs) farm any creature that drops regs. Balrons typically drop a bag of (20~50?) of each reg on death.

In a very real way I feel like this server is a microcosm of the macrocosm that is the US election: There is an obvious corrupted system and all it takes is the server to wake up and fight back, but no one does it; everyone takes the easy out (joins Minax).

So far the best thing to come from fighting back is the realization that battle bards are real thanks to a staff member making a vid.

This is the faction system in play. There is a direct impact to all players based on what faction owns what town and if they raise the towns finances or lowers them.

This is the faction system in play. There is a direct impact to all players based on that EQMS owns all towns and if they raise the towns finances or lowers them.

There, I fixed it for you.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
This is the faction system in play. There is a direct impact to all players based on that EQMS owns all towns and if they raise the towns finances or lowers them.

There, I fixed it for you.

I always make sure Trin is @ +25% tax rate, enjoy that 200gp tomato soup betch

Slaymane

Master

In my opinion, this is a great reason to join factions and make an impact on who controls what towns.

Unfortunately I have no interest in factions. It does not work with my play style.
I am a merchant. I harvest, craft, fish, t-maps, buy wholesale etc:
I don't pvp or pvm :)

Slaymane

Master
i'm recruiting all reg dealers to protest that the prices should be raised even higher!

My stock of 200K each reg has just gained significant street value!

I have a huge stock also. Maybe I will remove my Reg vendor for awhile until I see what direction the market is headed.

halygon

Grandmaster
Unfortunately I have no interest in factions. It does not work with my play style.
I am a merchant. I harvest, craft, fish, t-maps, buy wholesale etc:
I don't pvp or pvm :)
Well I cannot help you with your issues with factions. I CAN offer you free vendor slots at my rune library if you want. I don't gate anymore but it's on guard zone.

Slaymane

Master
Well I cannot help you with your issues with factions. I CAN offer you free vendor slots at my rune library if you want. I don't gate anymore but it's on guard zone.

That's very kind of you. I accept your offer. I manage 32 vendors @Muddy Boots. As a merchant I can never have too many :)

Slaymane

Master
I have a huge stock also. Maybe I will remove my Reg vendor for awhile until I see what direction the market is headed.

I need stability in prices, I can't afford to buy high and sell low. This is the first time that this has happened in my 239 days on this shard.
I have emptied my reagent vendors and will continue to monitor the market.

Feels like Wall Street hahah

Until then I apologize to my customers @Muddy Boots.

Slaymane

Master
This is my idea, close all your vendors as I did. This includes kegs, bottles, scrolls etc:. Let every player buy from NPC until prices are reset.
I am sure we will not get 100% cooperation, but it's a start. Let the scabs (protest busters) make their little gold , and then boycott those vendors that did not participate in our struggle .
I have closed all those vendors , and added a book that we are protesting.
Drop a book on your empty vendors saying you are supporting this protest

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
There are towns that are not controlled by factions where prices never change.

I don't understand why people who say they don't want to participate and shouldn't be effected by faction pricing aren't buying in these towns.

(Why didn't I see any of these threads while taxes are low?)