Please consider putting a stop to bosses being able to be lured off of champ site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Master
Shane, I know you are busy with many different tweaks to game play and the server, but could you please make a tweak for bosses not being able to be lured off the champ sites. Thanks :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Evilhy is steve-o and Silky is @Harry Berries aka the biggest rager this game has ever known. FYI ;)

This keeps getting brought up and looks like it will continue to be brought up until changes are made across the board (and not just to select champs, as is the case currently)

If you're gonna do two champs I feel like you should do them all. Consistency is a good thing when talking about mechanics like this.

Luring is not game-breaking, anyone can do it not just griefer trash, you can fight back vla bla bla, yes those things are true. But it's certainly not "fine" to be able to it in the first place just because it's broken for everyone, a known issue, and left to a 'let the best man/woman win in this contest of broken shit" mentality.

Don't think for a second that the above statements do not apply to any change this game has seen. Because they do. Don't fall into that trap. It's not "fine"...sorry.

This hasn't happened to me personally since POWER did it ohhh, two years ago I think? But it's clearly still an issue now that the $hitters have caught on.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Evilhy is steve-o and Silky is @Harry Berries aka the biggest rager this game has ever known. FYI ;)

Good to know , thank you.

hey noob aka @Harry Berries aka SilkyNoob.... funny stuff seeing you lost like 15 Gexplode kegs the other day.... it was also HILARIOUS when you went afk at the yew bank mall roof about a year ago with like 7-9 powerscrolls on you and watching you having been pk'd and losing them all.

PS - STOP ABUSING game mechanics.

Kernel

Adept
Energy Field.
Wall of Stone.
'All kill' for tamers.
War Mode for other toons.

@Silly Santa , @Cinder .. Try to use game mechanics please :(

Just to be 'clear' i don't support that...
But we have more than one method to defend a champ..
All have different ways to defend a champ.

Request a fix/change on that, imho, it's a really 'trammie' request.
I love to fight at champ when i do that, i don't love fight alone or with 1 or 2 of mine friends. Just that.

Stop lurin champ boss is not a problem of UOF Staff, it's a problem for who pop and make champ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Good to know , thank you.

hey noob aka @Harry Berries aka SilkyNoob.... funny stuff seeing you lost like 15 Gexplode kegs the other day.... it was also HILARIOUS when you went afk at the yew bank mall roof about a year ago with like 7-9 powerscrolls on you and watching you having been pk'd and losing them all.

PS - STOP ABUSING game mechanics.
pkd on yew bank? thats funny? STORYTIME! this guy literally cry baby stuff. PLEASE change everything for me because im bad!

GriefedYaBish

Grandmaster
just make another 5 threads similar to this one, threaten to quit the shard, and QQ hard in af in every thread. That's how things get changed round hurrr

a magical man

Grandmaster
Lets be honest if $ could exploit anything to their need they would do it all day, then profit from it, and then report it to get a reward. I am surprised half of them aren't banned yet.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Lets be honest if $ could exploit anything to their need they would do it all day, then profit from it, and then report it to get a reward. I am surprised half of them aren't banned yet.
LAWL look who is talking.... the guy that got banned 3 times...

Status
Not open for further replies.