Please revert Daemon models to original UO:R!

Andrastian

Master
The models the idiots over at EA replaced them with some years ago looks like shit compared to the originals... Id love to see the old models back! Would make summoning them a lot cooler too! Wouldnt take much work at all.

qdoohH5.png
Old one is powerful, original, detailed...
6vpHhFu.gif
Replacement is cheap, lame and looks out of place..

Vorax

Grandmaster
The models the idiots over at EA replaced them with some years ago looks like shit compared to the originals... Id love to see the old models back! Would make summoning them a lot cooler too! Wouldnt take much work at all.

qdoohH5.png
Old one is powerful, original, detailed...
6vpHhFu.gif
Replacement is cheap, lame and looks out of place..
+1

Bajorn

Apprentice
Yes please - for that matter any mob models that have been replaced with new art - revert. Balrons, imps, what else?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
agree i never liked the updated model, but funnily enough when you use polymorph it uses the old demon model

Kilike

Grandmaster
People actually think the old model(second link) looks good? Really?

Sent from my SM-G900P

Dig'em

Grandmaster
The shadow demons in deceit 5 and destard use this model, but are shadow hued. Sooo there ya go :p

MZ3K

Grandmaster
+1 Completely agree. That new demon bums me out a little every time I see it. It looks out of place.

For that matter, all of the "updated" mob graphics look out of place. They look like they've been pulled out of Virtua Fighter.

vf2_shot1.jpg

There probably are artistic UO:F players who would be happy to create .BMPs that match the rest of the game's graphics.