Poisoning stuck at 91.3 real (92.8 effective). Any tips?

I am not a complete newbie. I have 2 other 7x chars with a plethora of different skills.

I have been stuck at 91.3 real poisoning for over a week. I have burned 5 DP kegs without a single gain.

I am doing this in a dungeon.

I am well fed/watered.

I am poisoning different types of weapons, including exceptional, force, might, silver, slayers etc. etc.

I have also tried on different types of food.

I have tried different dungeons, out of dungeons, in a house, out of a house.
I've killed myself multiple times.
I've recalled around.
I've run around.
I've gained in other skills.
I've lowered other skills.
I've gone in and out of combat.
i've logged off/on many times.
I've tried from different IP addresses (my firend's house....although I highly doubt this would matter).

I am pretty much at a loss here. I know it's supposed to be slow, but I've basically wasted like 2 days worth of hours of gametime farming to get gold for this, and all of it has been for naught. I'm pretty frustrated and don't know what to do. I've already sunk tons of time/money into this skill, and it's the last on this char and I don't want to drop it (i'm already at 91.3!).

If i just need to stfu and be patient that's fine, but this seems very wrong to me. 5 DP kegs (+ tons of single DP pots that i made on this char as he's also an alchemist).

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Dont use DP. Can gm with GP. Saves money. Past that can look for SS.

You have gained/lowered other skills so being skill capped shouldnt be the issue. Just verify something is pointed down and stay at it. You should have a gain of at least .1 per gp keg.