poker hack

amonseti

Grandmaster
so i dont know if there is but it sure seems so..
I i suspect some people are using some sort of packet sniffers to tell what other players hide cards are.

why?
Well playing poker i was thinking it odd how there are so many players at the 25k table with bank rolls over 400k. and how it is thos players who keep winning. over and over again.
Yes the game is "Bingo" style poker, and when ever you see this in any game you should always be weary of colluders "Doyal Brunson" rule.
Anyhow playing the bingo style the bets are raised commonly from 20 to 40k preflop .. and called always by the 3 or 4 players with big bank rolls.

so i tried som experiments to check

any time i raised 20k+ preflop with shit hands 72off or k5 off etc i get called every time by the big rolls
BUT anytime I make the same raise pre flop with awsome hide cards AK suted or pocket face pairs All the big rolls fold every time..

Now this all could be some fantastic coincidence.. But at the very least I think it is something that should be looked in to..

When something smells like fish its usually is fish or something rotten.

* edits to hilite the test because some idiots dont know how to read

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Well I do agree that something smells like fish we just might not agree on what.

Having 400k on a table that has a max buy in of 200k is not uncommon at all. Players with 400k are going to be more likely to call big raises from small stacks because they don't have to worry about follow up bets. Although given the table style I would say you better watch out for collision I have yet to see any suspicious activity and have made a fair amount just playing straight up solid patient poker.

asics

Grandmaster
you are talking about 10k hands to make a proper statistic yes?

ah no? just a couple of mil maybe you lost in few hands?:)

try again :)

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I think there's something similar going on to show hidden characters without detection. There are quite a few bank squatters who won't move for hours, but will insta-recall the second I bring my hidden thief anywhere near them. No reveal, and I can't think they're tracking me stealth in from 3+ screens away. Since I don't know enough about the game, I'm going to blame Salos!

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
It seems you don't know how to play poker as well as you thought that you do. Yes there's a reason the same people seem to.win... Because they are better than the majority of other players. End of story.

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount

A wise poster once said: Anytime someone loses at something on UO they default to calling the winners cheaters.

amonseti

Grandmaster
It seems you don't know how to play poker as well as you thought that you do. Yes there's a reason the same people seem to.win... Because they are better than the majority of other players. End of story.

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount

A wise poster once said: Anytime someone loses at something on UO they default to calling the winners cheaters.

Actually im not complaining about losing Overall im in the plus... would you idiots stay on topic .. i did the test intentionally .. re read what I Op'ed
Has nothing to do with skill but fucktards like you will jump in an insult people at any given chance grow the fuck up.

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
so i dont know if there is but it sure seems so..
I i suspect some people are using some sort of packet sniffers to tell what other players hide cards are.

why?
Well playing poker i was thinking it odd how there are so many players at the 25k table with bank rolls over 400k. and how it is thos players who keep winning. over and over again.
Yes the game is "Bingo" style poker, and when ever you see this in any game you should always be weary of colluders "Doyal Brunson" rule.
Anyhow playing the bingo style the bets are raised commonly from 20 to 40k preflop .. and called always by the 3 or 4 players with big bank rolls.

so i tried som experiments to check

any time i raised 20k+ preflop with shit hands 72off or k5 off etc i get called every time by the big rolls
BUT anytime I make the same raise pre flop with awsome hide cards AK suted or pocket face pairs All the big rolls fold every time..

Now this all could be some fantastic coincidence.. But at the very least I think it is something that should be looked in to..

When something smells like fish its usually is fish or something rotten.

* edits to hilite the test because some idiots dont know how to read
In what way are you not whining? You don't understand poker or the players which is painfully obvious from this post.

You can't make people play the way that you want them to or think that they should. You have to learn to adapt to their styles and how to extract the most money from that.

What you are describing is a typical session of loose high rollers and/or any other groups playing free rolls.

You sir are the one that always rushes to call people names and get intensely heated when anyone doesn't agree with your opinion.

Take a breath and realize there's a lot of opinions out there and just because you have one doesn't make it special.

Also, sir, every time you raise with rags you're getting called because someone else has paint... When you raise with AK etc those cards are showing less chance that others have high hands...this is basic shit man.

amonseti

Grandmaster
In what way are you not whining? You don't understand poker or the players which is painfully obvious from this post.

You can't make people play the way that you want them to or think that they should. You have to learn to adapt to their styles and how to extract the most money from that.

What you are describing is a typical session of loose high rollers and/or any other groups playing free rolls.

You sir are the one that always rushes to call people names and get intensely heated when anyone doesn't agree with your opinion.

Take a breath and realize there's a lot of opinions out there and just because you have one doesn't make it special.

Also, sir, every time you raise with rags you're getting called because someone else has paint... When you raise with AK etc those cards are showing less chance that others have high hands...this is basic shit man.

Do you even have any clue wtf you are talking about .. once again try reading the OP again .. I did a test to see what would happen.
where in any of my OP am I even close to whinning .. Where did I complain once about losing .. ?? you know what never mind you obviously dont know how to comprehhend a full paragraph so I will waste no more breath on you.

kurtis

Grandmaster
I loled at this post.

Yeah, we all see the hi-lighted text. And it doesn't change the fact that it just seems like people are outplaying you. They could just be reading your betting patterns. It could be just be unlucky sauce. Or it could be that you having two matching face cards in the pocket makes it statistically less likely that they also have good face cards in the pocket. And vice versa when you have shitty cards.

If there were a bunch of cases of people calling all-in river bets when you have 8 high and they have 9 high, or something, then maybe.....maybe...

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Guys I played terrible and everybody did what they should have they must be cheating.

Your assumptions about pre flop calls/raises seem a bit out of wack for playing on a video game. It's not real money.. I would like to see what kind of statistics you are working with here. You supply little to no evidence outside of just saying that it happened. Don't give us amount of hands, don't give us your pre flop hands, also do not give us the outcome of the hand or what cards those players who called your pre flop raise had. Please use uo legends as it tracks your hands to back up your claim. Give us some time reference and who these players you claim are doing this. http://www.uoforever.com/legends/?action=pokerhands