WTB Portal fragments/focus

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Sorry, but no one in their right mind should pay that much now that they are dropping from T-maps and MIBs. Perhaps months ago but not now. Thanks for the offer though.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sorry, but no one in their right mind should pay that much now that they are dropping from T-maps and MIBs. Perhaps months ago but not now. Thanks for the offer though.
How are drop rates and what are prices looking like? Sorry I haven't spent much time with maps or mibs lately.

I was paying 80-100k for fragments before the change. Half that now?

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
The sample size is still too small but it's not a very small chance or anything. Maybe as high as 10-12% on t-maps though depending on the level of the map.

The Gronk

Grandmaster
My guild has done 100's of MIBs and not 1 yet, also did a bunch of level 6 maps and not 1 yet there either, so still a very rare drop. I believe the value has not really been affected yet until further notice!!!

Young Star

Grandmaster
I think @eppy said in discord that they aren't in MiBs YET. They will be soon. They have been dropping enough on T-maps alone that a price around what Bromista mentioned is more reasonable baseline of price pre-addition to fragments in treasure chests.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
drop rates are .00001% on tmaps and only 1-2 guilds are doing rdas. 200k for the last fragment to pop a dragon or beetle rda isn't bad

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
if I could pick dragon maybe but you can't. It's 1 in 6 and then approx 25% drop rate of an egg. And relics are something like 1 in 50. The EV just isn't there. Hold on to it though. You will get that bi-annual 105 ps.