power and eqms allies now????

canucks99

Master
Wtf!!!! All this complaining and whining about how they want more pvping and now they Allie together!!! For what reason so they can zerg more tamers? ?? That's not pvping! You guys are ruining the game for yourself. If you want to pvp so badly fight each other and not people with 0 resist!. I hope they implement a longer Stat loss or something this is just stupid!. If they say they aren't that's bull.

Cack

Grandmaster
Remember kids....don't do drugs unless you're on prescription medication ...then please use drugs.

*This has been one of Cack's comments. Thank you for reading.

Cack

Grandmaster
I want a pic of @God.RG and @GimpCent holding hands irl.
two-men-on-the-beach-at-sunset-holding-hands1.jpg

Best I could do is Glutt and Gimp...I'll let you guess who is on the right.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Wtf!!!! All this complaining and whining about how they want more pvping and now they Allie together!!! For what reason so they can zerg more tamers? ?? That's not pvping! You guys are ruining the game for yourself. If you want to pvp so badly fight each other and not people with 0 resist!. I hope they implement a longer Stat loss or something this is just stupid!. If they say they aren't that's bull.

Can i ask what makes you think power and eqms are allied?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Pretty sure they were not allied before when it was power - eqms - $$$ - us... and some others at t-keep champ.....

Weland

Grandmaster
Today's tally. 4 stacks of 60k and 2 paragon deamon chests. 2x deaths to power lost about 10k in gold and gear each time......they can ally all they want I still make gains. *places anti EQMS/POWER charm in the ground*

o_O

Malkraven

Grandmaster
this is ******** sorry is no way we are allied with eqms the only way this will happen is if perma stat goes live then its all reds untie!

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Today's tally. 4 stacks of 60k and 2 paragon deamon chests. 2x deaths to power lost about 10k in gold and gear each time......they can ally all they want I still make gains. *places anti EQMS/POWER charm in the ground*

o_O

Quick Note:

This is what I have been pointing out about reds in dungeons. Even if a blue occasionally gets pk'd they are still making tons of gold. Reds are not ruining the game for blues.