problems with skills that do not rise

ikki

Neophyte
Hello, I think my character is in trouble ... my Provocation skill has stopped rising ... I've tried Skeleton knight, and now I'm trying with cadavers, but it doesn't go up at all .... I've already added others skills to download, but it really stopped. (already put several skills to go down)

My char: Zatanna
Skill points: 63.8

Hydrak

Master
What is your musicianship? I believe in order for provo to raise, your musicianship has to be higher.

ikki

Neophyte
I went this afternoon to see if I had any success, but I was unable to upload anything, even with the corpses. To tell you the truth, I managed to upload 0.2 more with rats in the cemetery, but I also didn't go forward after that ... it seems that I'm doing something wrong, or the skills are bugged ... it doesn't seem normal, I'm doing the table wiki, and also training above it, but nothing happens.

I'm telling the monsters to attack, but I'm also telling them to attack me, as I'm at level 60, I think things should be easier, so my concern ...

ikki

Neophyte
problem solved! I don't know how to explain the reasons, but it went up again normally, thanks for the help,
and for the attention!