Provocation success rate for Water elemental and Deep water elemental

Red

Neophyte
Provocation success rate for Water elemental and Deep water elemental

Hi,

I’m training Musician/Provocation for SOS of fishing.

Question (1)
If I have 100 musician & 100 Provocation, how much is the success rate of Provocation for Water elemental and Deep water elemental?

Question (2)
My plan is the next template
(A) Fishing 120 / Archery 100 / Healing 100 / Tactics 100/ Provocation 100/ Musician 100
Or
(B) Fishing 120 / Magery 100 / Evaluating 100 / Meditation 100 / Provocation 100/ Musician 100 / ‘Resisting spell’ or ‘Peace making’ or the other?

Please give me some advice. My main goal of fishing is to gain the magic weapon, armor.

halv

Grandmaster
Question 1: around 94% chance.

Question 2 is a tricky one, because with Music >50 you can't eqiup a tali. A fisherman mage is very nice to play with a tali.
If you like to play a fisherman bard try this on: Fishing 120, Archery 100, Tactics 100, Magery 100, Meditation 100, Provo 100, Music 100 (100/50/60)
You don't need Resist because you can cast magic reflection. You can heal by magic. You can cast demons to tank the mobs and provo fishing net mobs on deep ele too. Throw out a fishing net and pull out the chest the same moment, there are enough spawns to provo. :D

After changing our crew alot we created a crew that fits perfectly in our playstyle.
Captain (the char i play):
Fishing 120, Tracking 100 (for crows nest and scan the horizons), Magery 100 (with Meta Tali), Meditation 100, Evaluate Int 100, Resisting Spell 100, Spirit Speak 100 (for reduced mana need with offensive spells - tali feature)
First Officer (is mostly running on macro and attacking automaticly with his equiped bow):
Fishing 120, Archery 100, Tactics 100, Magery 100, Meditation 100, Evaluate Int 100 (or another skill), Resisting spells 100 (this toon will drop one skill for spirit speak after getting his idol of magi)
Second Officer ( mostly played by my wife - is doing all the loot and cut leather/scales work too):
Provocation 120, Peacemaking 120, Musicanship 100, Magery 100, Meditation 100, Hiding 100 (can be changed to fishing too), Stealth 100 (can be changed)

With slayer spellbooks and bows, three daemons summoned on deck and Provo/Peace there is nothing on the ocean we can't handle.

Red

Neophyte
Question 1: around 94% chance.

Question 2 is a tricky one, because with Music >50 you can't eqiup a tali. A fisherman mage is very nice to play with a tali.
If you like to play a fisherman bard try this on: Fishing 120, Archery 100, Tactics 100, Magery 100, Meditation 100, Provo 100, Music 100 (100/50/60)
You don't need Resist because you can cast magic reflection. You can heal by magic. You can cast demons to tank the mobs and provo fishing net mobs on deep ele too. Throw out a fishing net and pull out the chest the same moment, there are enough spawns to provo. :D

After changing our crew alot we created a crew that fits perfectly in our playstyle.
Captain (the char i play):
Fishing 120, Tracking 100 (for crows nest and scan the horizons), Magery 100 (with Meta Tali), Meditation 100, Evaluate Int 100, Resisting Spell 100, Spirit Speak 100 (for reduced mana need with offensive spells - tali feature)
First Officer (is mostly running on macro and attacking automaticly with his equiped bow):
Fishing 120, Archery 100, Tactics 100, Magery 100, Meditation 100, Evaluate Int 100 (or another skill), Resisting spells 100 (this toon will drop one skill for spirit speak after getting his idol of magi)
Second Officer ( mostly played by my wife - is doing all the loot and cut leather/scales work too):
Provocation 120, Peacemaking 120, Musicanship 100, Magery 100, Meditation 100, Hiding 100 (can be changed to fishing too), Stealth 100 (can be changed)

With slayer spellbooks and bows, three daemons summoned on deck and Provo/Peace there is nothing on the ocean we can't handle.

Thank you for your detail explanation :)