Provoker: What skill should I drop for GM Stealth?

Hey all. I just started a few days ago. My first character is a Provoker to make some extra cash. Here is my template so far:

GM Music
GM Provocation
GM Magery
GM Meditation
GM Eval
GM Hiding
85 Resist

However, I've noticed already that while dungeon crawling, I am basically always hiding. When a monster dies I tend to run, hide, run hide, loot. Repeat. I thought maybe GM Stealth would be better in this scenario and I can just walk around while hidden.

If I were to go for GM Stealth, what skill would you drop to 0 on my template? Right now I am thinking Resist...but I'm nervous about it.

Thanks!

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Depends how your using magery really. if you not pvping and mainly using evs and summons alongside prov to kill mobs drop ( like i do on mine) you could drop Eval. (eval is only a direct damage bonus)

or

drop resist it is a must for pvp and nice for pvm but you wont need it much on a bard you should only ever take a spell or two in damage and your probably just gonna recall away from pks and come back on a pvp toon.

bane

Master
Hey all. I just started a few days ago. My first character is a Provoker to make some extra cash. Here is my template so far:

GM Music
GM Provocation
GM Magery
GM Meditation
GM Eval
GM Hiding
85 Resist

However, I've noticed already that while dungeon crawling, I am basically always hiding. When a monster dies I tend to run, hide, run hide, loot. Repeat. I thought maybe GM Stealth would be better in this scenario and I can just walk around while hidden.

If I were to go for GM Stealth, what skill would you drop to 0 on my template? Right now I am thinking Resist...but I'm nervous about it.

Thanks!
I ran a stealth bard for a long time before I turned him into a tamer bard. I would drop resist for Stealth. Since you will initiate the provo attempt from stealth you don't really need it. Just realize that if you see a PK you will want to insta recall.

How the provo attempts go is you stealth in, mount your ethereal while hidden, attempt provo, if you succeed hide again/ if you fail run away and hide.