Puzzle House - The Rubix Cube 100k winnings

SO!

The Rubix Cube is a three story house that has been set up as an elaborate pvp/puzzle house, it has been designed for at least 10-20 people at a time to race each other to find a particular item hidden in a chest within the house. The first person to find this item and take it to the ref and succeed in handing it to him wins.

Pictures will not be released of said puzzle house to keep the surprise factor, unless your clever enough to find it and post it yourself.

Each floor will be a different set up, along with its seperate challenges. All while fellow participants are trying to burn you to a crisp with a FS scroll they just found in a crate, and a DP katana wielded by the clumsy hands of a thief is blocking your way.

The game will not end until the item (which is announced at the beginning) has been turned in to the ref.

Rules:
-10k to register a character into the game. You will be given unlimited resurrects if you die during game play. This charge is here so i can keep running the event! If it turns out 50 people register, then the prize money will be 500k. But I will only host the event once ten people are in, so will be minimum of 100k prize money.

-All characters will start at the same time at an agreed date/time once enough have registered, and you will be racing your opponents to the prize money.

-No items/clothing/anything is allowed on your character before you start the game. You will be searched before game start. Everyone will be even, other than their selected skill template.

-PVP is allowed at anytime INSIDE THE HOUSE, and you are able to use any resources you find within the house at your own leisure.

-You are not allowed to steal/harm or perform any negative/beneficial acts on/to the ref. The ref will be located inside the house on the first floor to resurrect/heal players.

-Any negative language/attitude will not be tolerated. First and only warning to every participant. (This obveously does not include constructive feedback! I am more than happy to receive that.)

-If you are not contactable/late to the start of the event, you will not be permitted entry and your deposit will be forfeit.

-If you break any rules of the game you will be banned from the puzzle house and your deposit will be forfeit.

All rules are there for a reason, and are fair. If you have any questions about the rules, or I havent explained something clearly please don't hesitate to PM me.

I plan to hold this event at DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED!!! 7pm EST Sunday 8th. However if necessary the time/day can be changed upon request from registered participants if all are in favor. In order to register a book with your characters name + PM/contact details of some kind with your 10k deposit must be given to me prior to event start.

Last edited by a moderator:
This event will be now held on Sunday 7pm EST, due to my work schedule. Will also give some extra time for people to register.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Alrighty, anyone who likes the idea of this and is keen to participate - help me out by registering asap to give me an idea of how many will be attending, understandably most of you plan to register "on the spot" for such an event and that's cool too. Just don't swarm me 10 minutes before!!!

IF you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me. IRC/Forums

SOME INSIGHT TO THE TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU SHOULD USE!

Each floor focuses on a different layout, so it will all feel different and people will be in and out of sight constantly.

There will be somewhat random themes of items on each floor, and it will be up to you to collect and gather materials to potentially even craft your way to victory.

If you decide to go with eg, Fencing Dexxer, you will hate life until you find something that works towards your template, then you will dominate the house.

If you decide to go with a thief/stealther you may find certain aspects of the house complicated, but the ability to remain cloaked from other people will be most valuable.

At the end of the day there will be only one winner, and this person will have to figure out where the "item" is, how to get to it, and how to bring it out of the house without someone taking you down and stealing your win. Reminder that this item must be successfully traded to the ref on the first floor for it to count as a win. You cannot dump it on the ground at his feet and claim victory.

Wishing you all the best of luck in the event and I hope I've given you some idea of what to expect.

the prize was bumped up 250k by flube, making a total of 350k for the winnings. The winner of the rubix cube was Ortio AKA Swayze!
Congratulations on the win and enjoy the 350k!