PvM Hotspots??

Hey fellas!

I'm just curious where there are some good spots for fighting some monsters safely while still making some good coin?

Usually the ones I try are packed... Are there any good spots people usually overlook?

Thanks!

lollo

Grandmaster
When i farm on my meta tamer i always have one of my pks already logged in my house. If i see someone farming one of my spots, i gate in my pk and kill them. They usually won't come back, and if they do that's more fun for me.

This way i can have all the really high "gold per hour" spots like shame 5, shame 4, fire 2 etc all to myself. Works pretty good, i can usually pull around 80-100k an hour plus skill scrolls, t maps, paragon chests etc

Garatau

Neophyte

Interesting... I had not considered this as a viable source of income unless it was coupled with treasure hunting. That doesn't mean anything, I'm not a UO master by any stretch - but what can you do with fishing to earn good gold?

lollo

Grandmaster
Interesting... I had not considered this as a viable source of income unless it was coupled with treasure hunting. That doesn't mean anything, I'm not a UO master by any stretch - but what can you do with fishing to earn good gold?

mibs, ancient mibs, whirlpools.

It's fucking monotonous and terribly boring but you can make good money. It's best to do it with a bunch of friends in voice comm and a sixpack of beers, just like irl

diminished

Grandmaster
Hey fellas!

I'm just curious where there are some good spots for fighting some monsters safely while still making some good coin?

Usually the ones I try are packed... Are there any good spots people usually overlook?

Thanks!
Very sneaky of you. You and ur boy lookin for more spots to para gank tamers? LooooooL!

Fattson

Grandmaster
When I was fishing I had an assistant. Made everything easier. Wish I still had an assistant sometimes...those were the good ole days...