WTS QS

De Medici

Grandmaster
5 mil acutally became quiet normal. look at other relics. Molten is selling for 2.4 the last one. I am offering 5.1

quiet normal like the volume is low? We just sold one of them for 8 mil like last week. Prices did drop for a while there though.... I'll just wait till they come up again if what you say is true.

De Medici

Grandmaster
Nothing goes up. We have a hyper deflation in our economy. Everything is becoming cheaper and cheaper and this since many many monthes. There are enough guys who wanne sell there maxed out metas for under their initial cost with free leveling and cant sell it.

Zizmuffin

Adept
That's absolutely not true. Shadowy relic went from 5 mil to like 9 mil. It's supply and demand. What is dropping is the most important part.

True, but what is falling is everything meta dragon related. I've leveled 2 meta dragons in the past year. The first one(egg, QS, molten and bloody) cost me about 18-19m. The second I was able to get everything for under 15.

I think the right price is somewhere in between what's offered and what's asked(as it usually is).

True, but what is falling is everything meta dragon related. I've leveled 2 meta dragons in the past year. The first one(egg, QS, molten and bloody) cost me about 18-19m. The second I was able to get everything for under 15.

I think the right price is somewhere in between what's offered and what's asked(as it usually is).

yeah, i'd do 7 mil buyout right now for QS, by far the most useful relic of all 4