Question @Shane

Lex Talionis

Neophyte
I share a house with 3 other roommates ,one other has a forum account and game account. I have been watching them post/play.
Is it against the rules for the household to have more than one account. We are all gamers but various games, we might play too but not if we cannot all have our own game and forum accounts.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
In situations such as this when multiple gamers play the same game in the same house hold I wish there was a process that you could prove to Shane that two or more people from the same house hold could have a few accounts each and break the three accounts per IP rule for a few folks who play with their family/roommates.

Good luck, and if it is you and a friend I suggest contacting staff to see if you would be allowed at least two accounts each.

Regards,

Swayze

Grandmaster
to add to @halygon.... we don't have a forum account limit but when we see multiple accounts per IP, we look into it and monitor both accounts. Especially banned accounts on the same IP.

Lex Talionis

Neophyte
In situations such as this when multiple gamers play the same game in the same house hold I wish there was a process that you could prove to Shane that two or more people from the same house hold could have a few accounts each and break the three accounts per IP rule for a few folks who play with their family/roommates.

Good luck, and if it is you and a friend I suggest contacting staff to see if you would be allowed at least two accounts each.

Regards,
thx !