questions concerning my character

DocOp

Adept
I returned to UO a little while ago and was off and on but now I'm really getting back into it and have better established myself. I want to make my character better able to handle pvp. Currently I have the following skills GM: Anat/Fence/Poison/Resist/Healing/Tactics.
Alchemy at 80 and Magery at 20.
Stats are 95/91/39.
Int at 39 since I was under the impression mind blast deals dmg influenced by the range between your lowest and highest skill.
Now that I laid the ground work for this question....
Is magery worth pushing to 40? Less fizzles and bigger repitoire of spells? I've been reading GM alchemy has its benefits but idk how I feel about gMing it for a couple more points on an explode pot(which is what I have read elsewhere), not to mention I haven't even gotten down the times throwing yet. I intend on raising peacemaking to get that extra 20 points. The subtle nuances and math that happens behind the scenes is also something I want access to. For example, while looking up a weapons damage, I found a site that offered your dmg range if you just input the appropriate information concerning the weapon, skill level, or whatever the hell else it asked. I also noticed that sometimes I find sites that are talking about things I know for a fact are not part of UOF. Like all that necromancy, Bushido business. So when looking these things up, how do I know ehich of these will give me accurate info that correlates with UOF? This is important because I really am considering dropping Anatomy a little bit, but would like to know the modifiers, if any, for a Gm, or say a score of 98.0, 95.0, in order to find a balance that works for me. Maybe I'm getting too carried away. If you've read this far, thank you. I appreciate any help you could give on the subject.