WTS Quit sale, everything must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiulan

Master
Well, after all the scummy bullshit and harassment I've had to put up with from playing this game it's kinda funny that the talisman nerf would wind up being the last straw, but it is. There just aren't any viable rewards to work for (by viable I mean doesn't take three years plus being in a large guild), and the game mechanics overall are too skewed in favor of certain types of players for this to seem worth spending time on or even be very fun.

So, I'm jumping ship and here's what I have to sell.

EDIT: I am now 'taking a break' and putting sales of remaining items on pause.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xiulan

Master
Do you have some snowglobes from last xmas handout or any statues?

Yeah, I have two Moonglow snowglobes from last xmas handout. I also have an older snowglobe somewhere if I can find it.

Statues I have a ton of... most are just normal colors I think, but I'm not really sure what they're supposed to look like. I'll put 'em all in a chest and post a pic in a bit.

Xiulan

Master
For those asking about the 120 LJ, I'd like to apologize -- I forgot I had promised @Bobby123 that I wouldn't sell it. To stay true to my word, I'll now be giving it away for free with an essay contest in a separate thread.

C

_Charles

Just like any other selling thread, keep the posts to offers.

C

_Charles

Last warning, this subforum is for selling only. Same rules as any other thread here. If you have concerns, feel free to make another post in the correct sub-forum.

Xiulan

Master
Hmm, looks like there was some drama on this thread while I was off getting a massage and cooking dinner? Not surprising, I guess.

ok then, OP how much are u selling dono for, and what do u want for the treasure map stuff

Like I explained to you in PM earlier, I'm not selling to EQMS members -- that guild is half the reason I'm quitting.

Everyone else is welcome to post offers and I'll get to them all as soon as I can!

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Hmm, looks like there was some drama on this thread while I was off getting a massage and cooking dinner? Not surprising, I guess.

Like I explained to you in PM earlier, I'm not selling to EQMS members -- that guild is half the reason I'm quitting.

Everyone else is welcome to post offers and I'll get to them all as soon as I can!

oh i see, well i apologize for whatever wrong doing that I have personally done to you, goodluck with the sales then.

Xiulan

Master
I'm interested in donos, purple ethy horse and some of the handouts... did I mention I'm not in EQMS?

I know you aren't. :)

Purple horse was sold earlier (to a nice Trin person like I hoped), got an offer on the dono but it hasn't been finalized yet, which of the handouts are you interested in?

I know you aren't. :)

Purple horse was sold earlier (to a nice Trin person like I hoped), got an offer on the dono but it hasn't been finalized yet, which of the handouts are you interested in?

Ah I think I know who you mean :) The pumpkingate knife sounds interesting and I missed the halloween handout last year. I'd totally love to have a look at those!

Xiulan

Master
Just added a few more things to the sell list, including 105-120 Peacemaking power scrolls, a small stone workshop, some blessed tribal masks and some random stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.