Quitting UO?

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
i used to donate to the companion hall, but everytime i do, i see non-young's come in and clean out the chests. Now I just help them out if i see them out-and-about

Only youngs can get those items, a lot of times its best to give the items direct to the companions. Cassandra Hope will gladly take everything and ensure it will be dispersed properly and in a balanced fashion.

Those chests could probably be emptied more often for sure.

crazy-horse

Master
When the Gods made it so that sheep stepping onto a house step with poison to death, I loaded my steps with chests to save the poor spawning sheep from a fate of eventual death by statue hunters. I put one white chest that is open to all, where I throw loot that's too good to thow away but not anything I will use myself. Why not have newbie boxes available at homes near spawns? Nobody knows about my white chest unless I tell them, make it a commonly known courtesy.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
I "donated" a small house to a new player for 30k. Right outside of Brit craft area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocOp

Adept
Why everyone gotta give this guy so much guff? He is only operatin like every charitable organization in the states.