Rare Night Pets VS White Wyrms

WarSmith666

Master
hi im just wondering why rare night pets such as nightbears, nightostards, nightbeetle and other night mounts are so weak compared to white wyrms? the nightmares I understand because they are normal spawning monsters like the white wyrm, but the others should be as strong or close to white wyrms because they do not spawn normally like they have a very long timer. as for the night pets can be mounted versus the white wyrms which can not I think the rare rarity and timer for spawn of the night pets make up for that. just my 2 cents.

The End

Master
Oh also because might pets can roll stats past the max that mares have. Example I have a nightfrenzy with 533 str when the max on a mare is 525

WarSmith666

Master
Because you can ride them?
yea I mentioned that, ww can not be mounted but they spawn like very 10 mins? for a nightbear is like dunno weeks?
Oh also because might pets can roll stats past the max that mares have. Example I have a nightfrenzy with 533 str when the max on a mare is 525
cant compare nightmares to other night pets cuz they also a regular spawn like the ww.

maybe just bring the rare night pets stats close and not higher then wws? I have a nightbear tbh I have 2 and I don't use it cuz my ww is way way stronger.