Rare White Hores and Ice green beetle

do you like these ideas?

• no to rare white horse but yes to beetle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Messremb

Grandmaster
The 2 most elusive rare pets in the game (rare color wolfs excluded)

Both of these are cool pets that are no where near the value they should be due to simple little things.

The rare white horse takes 3 slots making it useless for any serious type of PVM

The ice green beetle takes 115 taming to transfer and other than its color is just a regular beetle.

I suggest the following to improve the value and usefulness of these very rare pets.

make the rare white horse only take 2 taming slots: This will make it a viable substitute for nightmares and allow the pack instinct it has to be used. with it becoming a useful pet it will be in higher demand and improve the value of the pet. (It should be noted that rare white horse vs Mare is like WW vs Dragon, Nightmares have more life and more FB damage but the rare white horse has more magic)

make the ice green beetle transferable and controllable by 0 taming players: that way some leet crafter or farmer can have a super rare pet.

I don't really see any cons to either of these suggestions but If you notice some please let me know.

Thanks,

Unless its been changed in the last couple weeks, Pack Instincts are not active on this shard. Was stated by Shane in IRC.

Edit: +1, like the idea. The white horse should definitely be on par if not better then a mare.

Kith kannen

Master
No dev comments ??? It's not like dropping one slot on the RWH would make it OP...and I might actually see one get out of the stable...another goldsink sure wouldn't hurt.