Rares from mobs

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Thought it'd be cool for people to list rare items from mobs.

Mine are as follows.:

Black dye tub
spider webs 3x variants
medium and large cocoons
animated fire tile
white polar bear mask
red sandals
fallon colored covered chair
black sandals
pirate rug deed
singing crystal ball hued pure black

Bromista

Grandmaster
What's a hardcore PvP'er like yourself (I kid) doing caring about mob drops? Shouldn't you be mashing your target nearest macro and talking out of your ass about tamers?

Nice list though. : eyeroll

besttherewas

Grandmaster
What's a hardcore PvP'er like yourself (I kid) doing caring about mob drops? Shouldn't you be mashing your target nearest macro and talking out of your ass about tamers?

Nice list though. : eyeroll

im not even in POWER and you are still obsessed with me. Amusing.

I know your ultimate fantasy is to be the bukake for a POWER party, but bro, leave your obsession out of this thread. I can't help it if im better at your pvm and pvp.

Back on topic. Anyone else have some rares to share?

Bromista

Grandmaster
What does POWER have to do with you being a moron? You aren't better than me in any aspect of anything. Ever.

Much love. Moron.

asics

Grandmaster
Can you screen mecfire tiles and fallon chair? Btw

i got

ice white sadalice white body sash
ice staff charchoral sandal . Red dragon head troll head. Chains. Red spellbook. Pieces of anciet armr. Bloody bandages think its all..

TriXa

Grandmaster
How funny that a thread like this comes out of nowhere..
after i maked my Suggestion Post.

And to make it a little bit more Clear.. YOu mean ALL MOBS incl. RDA , CHAMP's etc or you mean the Regular ones ??

And i dont think that after the Uberscript Rares got Disabled..
A Single Person Found stuff like Pirate Rug, Animated Firetile Singing Crystal Ball....
All Items you saw here on the Forum was still from that Messing Day because some People whined etc that they Leave when they got there items Deleted. Thats why some People still got Items like that and other ones got directly Deleted.

TheGooch

Master
How funny that a thread like this comes out of nowhere..
after i maked my Suggestion Post.

And to make it a little bit more Clear.. YOu mean ALL MOBS incl. RDA , CHAMP's etc or you mean the Regular ones ??

And i dont think that after the Uberscript Rares got Disabled..
A Single Person Found stuff like Pirate Rug, Animated Firetile Singing Crystal Ball....
All Items you saw here on the Forum was still from that Messing Day because some People whined etc that they Leave when they got there items Deleted. Thats why some People still got Items like that and other ones got directly Deleted.
Ain't that the truth. I'm still here even though they deleted ALL my rares that day. I'm pretty positive that Asan and myself were able to obtain at least 85% of the rares until Carl stopped the spawns. After seeing ppl post and show they had theirs to contradict what Shane said I pm'd Shane about getting them back. Dude read my pm and just ignored it with no reply whatsoever. Professionalism at its finest!

TriXa

Grandmaster
Yea i said some :) And sure they would be still here even when all people had there Rares deleted. Because its just the Best Server :) But more People are just more Worth as other People.

TheGooch

Master
Yea, I thought about leaving to play some other place after that happened. Then I thought about all the times I questioned when ppl rage quit cause shit didnt go their way on other servers and had a chuckle.
Yea i said some :) And sure they would be still here even when all people had there Rares deleted. Because its just the Best Server :) But more People are just more Worth as other People.
so true on every point. :D

Last edited by a moderator: