Rares / Server births

HyperV

Neophyte
Hi,
Few questions regarding the rare-system on here.

1) Are there any server birth rares. How many and which kind of?

2) Any other unique rares? Except the dono-system ones.

3) Do EVERY creature ingame has its own statue?

Thank you!

TriXa

Grandmaster
1. ) None Knows that so really. there are alot.
2.) There was some but soon with the new System not more.
3.) Every Creature has a Chance to Drop a statue some Creatues can drop difference Type's.

And with the New System its not really anymore a Raresystem.. Its Like a Random world drop when you are lucky right next to ya. But when it spawns and you are at the Right place you cant miss it.. Its like Big FishingNet in the Middle of the Way in Wrong.. or like Dolphins in the Cave's . you will see when that Stuff not Fit's in.
And so far they spawned only in Dungeons.

But they fixing that right now..

TriXa

Grandmaster
hmm when you can name me some ?????? i heard they reactivated the First Rares again.. its ok because most of them allready not on the server because of idocs / inactive players etc. so far i only know are the gravestones.

HyperV

Neophyte
No i have no idea :)
Its just that pretty much all uo server has uniques server births.
But i got the impression the rare-system on here isnt the best, which is why i asked.
Hopefully i'll be proven wrong :)
But if its true server-births are re-spawning thats very weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
Staff on here is really doing a great job - except for creating a rare market. Most rare wearables have been "un-rared" by now. There's only a few one-of-a-kinds I can think of right now.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Sounds like a nightmare for a rare-collector :(

It's not easy to convince people to buy a fruit basket for 300k+ when you can buy an animated fireplace for roughly the same.

Rares collectors here have to be purists: Desire an item because it is rare, not because it looks cool. But yeah we get the shaft on the regular, you just gotta get used to it and keep the grease handy.

HyperV

Neophyte
It's not easy to convince people to buy a fruit basket for 300k+ when you can buy an animated fireplace for roughly the same.

Rares collectors here have to be purists: Desire an item because it is rare, not because it looks cool. But yeah we get the shaft on the regular, you just gotta get used to it and keep the grease handy.
Yea i see the problem there.
Personally i dont care about how stuff looks usually. And im not after wear-ables.
I just think its fun to collect stuff that noone else has. But if theres no even unique server-births on here i guess thats gonna be a problem.