Razor or UOsteam?

• Razor

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • UOsteam

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

Greed

Master
Both have their perks. I use UOSteam but I think Razor is great too and it is probably worth mentioning that Razor is still being updated while UOSteam will never receive another update as far as we know.

amonseti

Grandmaster
UO Steam because it works .. and has a usable map. more options with macro functions as well.. I made a sweet junk sorting macro (as i tend to just throw everything into chests until im out of space and needed something to sort out the good from the bad and place the good stuff in specific containers ie slayer swords go into slayer sword container , etc etc ) I tried to make a macro in razor but it just dont work it lacks some of the functionality Steam has.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Razor because I have yet to see that Stream offers anything over Razor,and Razor is working..
yeah try using the map .. and you know those hang ups that happen when you try to use an organizer .. that dont happen in steam ... Razor does not work .. not nearly as reliable as Steam .. Im guessing you have never tried Steam .

Psymon

Master
yeah try using the map .. and you know those hang ups that happen when you try to use an organizer .. that dont happen in steam ... Razor does not work .. not nearly as reliable as Steam .. Im guessing you have never tried Steam .

NO I haven't.... I don't know how to use Steam because I never have...I've never had any hang ups on Razor... I don't use the map... I don't use organizers... I guess I'm too old school.. I drag and drop my items where I want them lol..

Is there any instructions on getting UOSteam to work? is it self explanitory?

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
NO I haven't.... I don't know how to use Steam because I never have...I've never had any hang ups on Razor... I don't use the map... I don't use organizers... I guess I'm too old school.. I drag and drop my items where I want them lol..

Is there any instructions on getting UOSteam to work? is it self explanitory?

UOsteam is easy to use and its also a pandoras box. The more you learn about it the more you love it. Everything is so much more reliable. If you have told UOsteam to do something, it does it. It has nice little features like the spell grid and item grabber. Things can be done with a lot less button presses due to more advanced if conditionals and variables. In the macro system you can use insert and choose from a menu what command you want to use and has a little guideline how to use it. I think most people that dont like havent used it for long enough to realise how much better than razor it is. Give it a try :}

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I play the game now and already feel it is incredibly easy and fluid with Razor. I literally could not imagine any of my gaming sessions going better with a scripting program. What is it about UOSteam that is so good?? Are you guys really too lazy to do any organizing, restocking, or anything that you need it all automated? Can you seriously list me, in your eyes, Steam's best 3 features that Razor cannot do?

Dellan

Grandmaster
It is superior to Razor, it can do literally everything you can do in game (including single clicks) and more. However, Razor has few odds and ends that I prefer over UOsteam, not to mention macros are simple to set up, so you don't have to deal with if within layer 21 then whatnot computer explode macro activated.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Steam for:
-Ease of use and compatability.
-Specific script functions razor cannot do (set aliases, ignoring specific targets in specific moments, bypassing the need for multiple macros for things like recalling - by setting multiple id's to find)
-The smoothness, less clunkiness, and the ease of editing macros/scripts.
-Unlimited organizers, that can be named.
-Poison auras
-Quick loading times
... And the list continues.

I'm a lazy SOB.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk