RAZOR PROFILE CLONE for new characters?

remains of Ken

Neophyte
I have a question. This is just something I've never learned to do...
I use Razor for my assist program in UO..
I've created a new Alchy Stun character, and I want to create a separate profile for this character. (For a number of reasons)..

I want to simply copy my current Alchy Stun mages profile (hotkeys) to the new character Profile I've created. Or clone the profile and rename the clone.

Essentially I want to know how to create new character profiles in razor more quickly by copying the other profiles I've already finished.

Sorry if my description and language is horrible, lol ..

I know there is a way to do this.
Any help?

Thanks!

Steam has a "dupe" option, do you see anything like that? Sorry corrupted my razor files somehow recently (I blame Endless Journey bullshit), or I would just figure it out for you.

There's many helpful posters that frequent this forum and I'm sure one of them will be glad to help you the moment they have time to.

Edit: Steam really is worth a try, it can seem daunting and complicated at first. I was the absolute worst at it when I began here a little over a year and a half ago, but I've slowly worked my way up to where theres few things I cant do in Steam that I can in razor. Razor is much more friendly though and much easier to create simple macros with. But Steam is amazing in so many ways.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Honestly the only solution I have found is to open the macro text file from your razor directory copy and paste the contents into a new text file. Make sure the name of the file matches what a new blank file would look like for your character and you should be good to go.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Honestly the only solution I have found is to open the macro text file from your razor directory copy and paste the contents into a new text file. Make sure the name of the file matches what a new blank file would look like for your character and you should be good to go.
thats the way i would do it. whatever u name that new copied text file on ur new char, i think u have to name the macro the same name on razor..its been a good minute since i used razor