RDAs officially are ruined.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
So after some of us put in countless hours of running all over Sosaria 10x a day, now the staff once again caters to the likes of flube and POWER and allows them free instant teleports and knowledge of all RDAs. This makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. They already are toxic as hell and camp the Arch Daemon-- waiting til its at 5% life and then rush in with higher numbers and res kill naked dexxers over and over and over... now they get the other end-game spot too, huh?

Edit: Who thought this was healthy? You absolutely ruined RDAs for the 'little guy' and let the rich get richer ONCE AGAIN. They put in zero effort, spend absolute chump change, and get to reap the rewards once again. What a JOKE.

Edit: Okay, okay, since it wasn't intended to be insta-teleport to RDA then said person isn't a moron and this isn't as upsetting. Glad this wasn't an actual planned change. TY. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
One time fee, basically pay2win 4 million get higher drop rate, get instantly teleported to RDA (I HOPE THIS IS A BUG AND IS FIXED CAUSE ITS BS SINCE IT SAYS INCREASED SEARCH RANGE), and knowledge of when they are up.

Sandman

Grandmaster
So after some of us put in countless hours of running all over Sosaria 10x a day, now the staff once again caters to the likes of flube and POWER and allows them free instant teleports and knowledge of all RDAs. This makes me absolutely fucking sick to my stomach. They already are toxic as hell and camp the Arch Daemon-- waiting til its at 5% life and then rush in with higher numbers and res kill naked dexxers over and over and over... now they get the other end-game spot too, huh?

What moron thought this was healthy? You absolutely ruined RDAs for the 'little guy' and let the rich get richer ONCE AGAIN. They put in zero effort, spend absolute chump change, and get to reap the rewards once again. What a JOKE.

Maybe make a thread about it, calling someone in staff a "moron", that should fix it. Fucking cry baby *****.

Cack

Grandmaster
Yet you choose to do them and arch daemon anyway knowing they'll come for you....
Its like this....
Hulk Hogan had ample warning....yet went out into the ring anyway....
If you choose to go knowing the risk don't complain if that risk happens.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Maybe make a thread about it, calling someone in staff a "moron", that should fix it. Fucking cry baby *****.
Not sure who you are calling cry baby ***** you *****, fruitcake looking, richard simmons t-shirt wearing asshat. You are irrelevant kid, and do not do RDAs and do not belong in this thread. The item being put in like it was well deserved of rage.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Yet you choose to do them and arch daemon anyway knowing they'll come for you....
Its like this....
Hulk Hogan had ample warning....yet went out into the ring anyway....
If you choose to go knowing the risk don't complain if that risk happens.
Only the people who are actually putting in time to find the RDAs know the effort that is put into them, just because someone has a few mils did not mean they deserve free access.

Sandman

Grandmaster
Not sure who you are calling cry baby ***** you *****, fruitcake looking, richard simmons t-shirt wearing asshat. You are irrelevant kid, and do not do RDAs and do not belong in this thread. The item being put in like it was well deserved of rage.

Mmm tell me some more about me being a ***** you keyboard warrior.

I went ahead and underlined the parts of your post that outline exactly why you are a cry baby *****.