WTS re-listed in new thread.

Duck Face

Grandmaster
@Skye Wolfbane Can we get this Xion guy a ban. He isTrolling w/ fake bids and messing up my auction.

Should make it an IP ban if possible, most likely one of the other players here judging by the age of his forum account.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't understand why he would, to be honest.

I thought this was the same person I sold my Robe of Forever to, but his name is Xian. I suppose it's more than a coincidence that the names are similar, but it's whatevs.

It's entirely possible that someone saw an opportunity and offloaded a stove privately. Again, it's whatevs.

I'm sure we can figure something out Duckie. That is if no one else wants it more than I do.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
@Skye Wolfbane Can we get this Xion guy a ban. He isTrolling w/ fake bids and messing up my auction.

Should make it an IP ban if possible, most likely one of the other players here judging by the age of his forum account.

No proof he was trolling or just bidding and did find one cheaper. However, he's been warned as his behavior is suspicious. He has posted on a couple other threads that seemed legit so he didn't make this account just for this thread.

I suggest you go back to the bids before he made his and make that your high bid.