Recalling while under ATTACK !=)

remains of Ken

Neophyte
Question
Let's say your INNOCENT with ZERO murder counts and a PK attacks you;
you do NOT attack the pk;
Can you recall "WITHOUT BEING DISRUPTED" ....... ??

I could have sworn I heard this when I joined the server way back. Sorry I've been gone for a while !! Just wondering !

Was there, or is there any scenario like this?
Or can the innocent player always be disrupted?

Thanks

StegcO

Grandmaster
If i remember correctly

0 inscription + procection spell = 75% disrupt
100 inscription + procection spell = 0% disrupt

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

lollo

Grandmaster
If i remember correctly

0 inscription + procection spell = 75% disrupt
100 inscription + procection spell = 0% disrupt

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

You don't remember correctly. It's 75% chance NOT to get disturbed with gm inscription and around 25-35% (not sure about this one) with 0 inscription

Young Star

Grandmaster
You just have to be quick. Protection helps like others have said. If you know you're not going to be getting a recall off on time go full defense. Pot up and get heals going. If you get enough separation then go for the recall.

N

Null

I have a 1 key macro that uses my runebook + charge and gets the fuck out of there. Saves my life sooo much.

Expendable

Master
Noob question but is it quicker to consume a recall charge or to cast recall of a rune book's default location or anything like that, the macro I have is just set to cast on my default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

Null

Noob question but is it quicker to consume a recall charge or to cast recall of a rune book's default location or anything like that, the macro I have is just set to cast on my default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a charge in case I am out of a reg or a thief steals it or whatever the case may be