Recruit application: drinn (Event Master)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drinn

Grandmaster
Event Master

We all know what players want these days. That would be EVENTS!!

I am here for you. I have experience working with players and users from multiple local and world-wide organizations.

Organizations like Iltalehti with over 2,000,000 and QuakeNet IRC network over 50 000 users. Shards I have not many experience just from Fury UO shard from 2005, but I have played UO since 1999. I know the methods of this awesome game pretty well. I am former eSports journalist from SK Gaming, Cadred and GotFrag.

News portfolio on http://www.sk-gaming.com/author/drinn

I have history as an IDOCer, so I know how to deal with EU and US timezones, because I am from EU. Meaning I could handle EU stuff as well.

In real life I am a web designer and front-end web developer. Otherwise an accountant.

I do love UO and want it to stay alive longer than 20 years. It is the best game I have been ever playing.

I am here to help.

If you feel I am capable of doing events, express your opinion here.

Last edited by a moderator:

islandcoli

Apprentice
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
But Shane wants to get rid off us... all that epicness and adrenaline he wants to get rid off and make this shard Trammel baby.

Why would staff want a player who has said this about the shard organising anything for them? Ever heard the saying "dont shit on your doorstep" ? Well youve already took a big dump here.

drinn

Grandmaster
Why would staff want a player who has said this about the shard organising anything for them? Ever heard the saying "dont shit on your doorstep" ? Well youve already took a big dump here.

That statement after all is misunderstood I get it, but there is a valid concern about Trammel. Shouldnt been so offensive.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
That statement after all is misunderstood I get it, but there is a valid concern about Trammel. Shouldnt been so offensive.

You listened to gossip instead of making your own decisions and you made that statement when staff had nothing to do with the situation. Reap what you sow an all that jazz.

drinn

Grandmaster
You listened to gossip instead of making your own decisions and you made that statement when staff had nothing to do with the situation. Reap what you sow an all that jazz.

There was a debate about Trammel and some of Shane's comments about trying to smoke EQMS out of the shard as "zergs are destroying the shard / making blues quit" and thus the Trammel settings were made real. Even before that Shane was playing with EQMS on Mumble etc. and made us to understand that he liked EQMS and the idea of the guild.

We were then bit confused and that statement of mine was made during that time.

But not a long time ago Shane highlighted that he loves reds and PKing, likes EQMS and other zerg / big guilds and doesnt want to get them out of the shard.

So, there were probably something we misunderstood.

Yet Trammel is something I am against of as OSI is a great example to what it did there. I dont want that happen to UOF. If UOF dies, UO dies with it. The greatest game ever done.

EDIT: Which is the reason, why I want to help and make UOF grow bigger. UO "Forever"!

Last edited by a moderator:

drinn

Grandmaster
Lawl yes I quit and then 3 months later came back. But yea what eva better not try then

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
There was a debate about Trammel and some of Shane's comments about trying to smoke EQMS out of the shard as "zergs are destroying the shard / making blues quit" and thus the Trammel settings were made real. Even before that Shane was playing with EQMS on Mumble etc. and made us to understand that he liked EQMS and the idea of the guild.

We were then bit confused and that statement of mine was made during that time.

But not a long time ago Shane highlighted that he loves reds and PKing, likes EQMS and other zerg / big guilds and doesnt want to get them out of the shard.

So, there were probably something we misunderstood.

Yet Trammel is something I am against of as OSI is a great example to what it did there. I dont want that happen to UOF. If UOF dies, UO dies with it. The greatest game ever done.

EDIT: Which is the reason, why I want to help and make UOF grow bigger. UO "Forever"!

You said shane wanted trammel because someone refreshed an idoc, something which had nothing to do with the staff. You listened to gossip and made an assumption instead of finding out for yourself. Shane has never said he wants "Trammel baby" and youve said yourself he expressed that he is happy to have your guild around. You stoked the fire, no excuse.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Oh he'll get the position most likely since he already has staff working with him on the UOMAP thing. My crystal ball is fuzzy but it's an option that is obviously there...

Status
Not open for further replies.