Red in combat? (why not all characters unable to be in homes)

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
While being in combat? I dont understand why you can be criminal and run in a house? Not sure if this is meant to be permanent but I dont see it lasting... House hiding is the lamer forms for pvp, Im all for EVERYONE in combat not able to enter a house.

K A Z

Grandmaster
they should just add AOS housing rules. When you're in heat of combat you can't enter a house. Easy as fucking that.

Witka

Journeyman
the put it in just mainly because some noobs complained about the SS house at brit bridge... what they should do to even the playing friend is not alllow blues to enter town after they aggro... that would make that area a true battle zone

Witka

Journeyman
So are you saying that it's correct that only red's should be barred from houses when they flag?

i'm saying you dont pvp, your opinion doesn't count go make some flower petals or baskets or some shit and don't comment on stuff you know nothing abut... ok thanks BYEEEE

computer says NO

Mango

Grandmaster
i'm saying you dont pvp, your opinion doesn't count go make some flower petals or baskets or some shit and don't comment on stuff you know nothing abut... ok thanks BYEEEE

computer says NO
You're right, I did stop pvping... and my baskets are pretty amazing. But just because I stopped PVPing doesn't mean that it's completely foreign to me. Even if my information isn't as educated, it's still more constructive than half your posts.

God.RG

Grandmaster
you are also 12 your opinion doesn't count and you are trins guard
says the dude that has posted multiple kind person crybaby threads in the past week.

when did your opinion start to matter, little man?

also

computer says NO

you are in the worst guild on this server. period. please tell me what you "know" about pvp.

Mercedies

Grandmaster
The AOS rules for flagging were pretty solid. Kept blues from metaphorically writing checks their ass couldn't cash lol

Witka

Journeyman
says the dude that has posted multiple kind person crybaby threads in the past week.

when did your opinion start to matter, little man?

also

you are in the worst guild on this server. period. please tell me what you "know" about pvp.
ahhh just found the ignore button... hopefully i won't see your troll comments.. thats all you do

Cack

Grandmaster
abe-simpson-gif.gif