Reds still running the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StegcO

Grandmaster
And you're scared to duel a newb in purple which makes you even funnier. Oh the irony

I absolutly understand your situation, you know better than me how much ridicolous are the guild you are in, you try to avoid the fact all of you are only able to zerg around overnumbered by 10x or all of you miserable die against blue pvm char without voicechat :D

I want to help you this time, only two space need to be filled! :)

"EQMS is a jo_e gu_ld"

lollo

Grandmaster
I absolutly understand your situation, you know better than me how much ridicolous are the guild you are in, you try to avoid the fact all of you are only able to zerg around overnumbered by 10x or all of you miserable die against blue pvm char without voicechat :D

I want to help you this time, only two space need to be filled! :)

"EQMS is a jo_e gu_ld"

Nice broken English post 10/10

You still didn't say why you're dodging my challenges if we can only zerg. Let's do a 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3, I'll pick EQMS members (no MALES) you can pick whoever you want. You can beg AGA or suck POWER's dick to get them to play with you, just grow a pair of balls and back your shit talk up.

Until then you are just ridiculous

StegcO

Grandmaster
Nice broken English post 10/10

You still didn't say why you're dodging my challenges if we can only zerg. Let's do a 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3, I'll pick EQMS members (no MALES) you can pick whoever you want. You can beg AGA or suck POWER's dick to get them to play with you, just grow a pair of balls and back your shit talk up.

Until then you are just ridiculous

giphy.gif

lollo

Grandmaster
- talks shit without being able to back his talk up
- dodges any kind of duel repeatedly
- broken English posts
- repeats same shit over and over again without any proof
- posts random not funny gifs
- is @StegcO

StegcO

Grandmaster
- talks shit without being able to back his talk up
- dodges any kind of duel repeatedly
- broken English posts
- repeats same shit over and over again without any proof
- posts random not funny gifs
- is @StegcO

Here a list of EQMS Zerg-Fight in a range of 10 minutes around the world

giphy.gif

hubcap

Grandmaster
e-thuggery rules, yo.

like in life, there are douchenozzles, here, too. and, as in life, you learn to deal.
sometimes they are entertaining as fuck. be patient. you'll get the humor in it.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
So just checking if this server has been killed by reds like it has been in the past.

I wouldn't bash this question at all if i were any of you.

This has definitely been a serious issue with UOForever and a lot of people have quit because of it over the last 4 years (not a few, a hundred, or even five hundred but THOUSANDS).
It's a very legitimate question for sure, however i wouldn't agree that the server was ever "killed" by the reds (obviously since we are still here). We have for sure lost a lot of people due to pking/reds though without a doubt, it has been the number one reason that deters players away from UO/UOForever.

The pking scene has seemed to be more casual lately from what i can tell. I think more people are getting involved in PVM as a whole and doing factions more so.
PK complaints have been extremely low if non existent. I've had complaints about pks raiding champs over/over but that's about it. It's good to see over all.

I'm guessing its a mix of the proposed changes that are to happen mixed with pkers getting more involved with pvm and mostly that blues are in a sense definitely "zergging" back at the reds. There are a few larger blue guilds now that keep reds down on a daily average.

We've gained many people over the last 2 months, and the blues are giving pk's more of a challenge which is EXACTLY what we wanted. (Player driven solutions).

Also as for the two that got into a stupid slanderous debate that took up an entire page of replies.... You need to go back to PvP forums, or take it to a private conversation. @StegcO / @lollo .. Thanks.

I should add that 80% of the comments/replies could be deleted in this thread. A lot of trolling and just general crap. Try to keep it somewhat decent guys.

Caso

Grandmaster
When I log in to solo pk I see no reds besides a total zerg of eqms. Not a few, but 7-12 of them. As a result most groups can't compete and are becoming less and less active. It wasn't a player driven solution per se. It was a ton of quality Pvpers quitting due to the boredom of a zerg. Or should I say they become tired of Ebolt closest target online.

Nothing fun about wanting a 2vs2 or 3vs3 only to have 12 shit bags come in preloading an Ebolt.

The population of general dungeons also seems extremely low compared to 6 months ago. Anyone else vouch for that?

Please don't delete this thread as 'negative' I'm only posting an observation. My guild and many others find many old players never log in anymore.

halv

Grandmaster
So just checking if this server has been killed by reds like it has been in the past.

They are still there, but don't run the shard. There was quite a lot acitivity of PKs the last days, but it's always how you play.
Sure, large gank squads are still coming to Arch Demon or Champs, but actually we fight back more and more often.

But there are easy rules to avoid them. Don't start a dungeon at the entry and leave a trail of dead corpses behind you. Easy for a PK to find you this way. Mark runes in the middle of some dungeons, farm an area and leave after 15-30 minutes. Use escaping macros like protect and recall to get away (works almost 100% on a scribe mage). Hide a lot, use another char at the dungeon entry to watch what's happening there.
Use boomboxes to kill a pk after getting killed.
Farm in groups. Do champs with the right guild or alliance or better, your guild or alliance. Figure out what guild is running PKs before you join them at champs. If you join other blues doing a champ, team up with them and ask for their tactics to fight incoming reds. If they like to fight back, stay your ground - and even if you don't do PvP, because of your 300ms ping, help your crew. A newb mage can hit two buttons to help the PvPler of your group (2 buttons only - "cast energy bolt" and "target closest murderer"). ;)

UOF would be boring without the PKs and the PvP.

clutchxo

Grandmaster
When I log in to solo pk I see no reds besides a total zerg of eqms. Not a few, but 7-12 of them. As a result most groups can't compete and are becoming less and less active. It wasn't a player driven solution per se. It was a ton of quality Pvpers quitting due to the boredom of a zerg. Or should I say they become tired of Ebolt closest target online.

Nothing fun about wanting a 2vs2 or 3vs3 only to have 12 shit bags come in preloading an Ebolt.

The population of general dungeons also seems extremely low compared to 6 months ago. Anyone else vouch for that?

Please don't delete this thread as 'negative' I'm only posting an observation. My guild and many others find many old players never log in anymore.
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Please don't delete this thread as 'negative' I'm only posting an observation.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
PKs are mainly good at ruining events/champs/arch demon/motm farming because these are PVM things and they essentially "win" at both pvp and PVM and get all the best shinies and pixels, even though they laugh at PVMers for wanting said shiny pixels

otherwise when I see 15 eqms names pop up on all names in whatever dungeon I just hit recall macro and get away 99% of the time unless they get that perfect random timing where I'm 2 mana points short to recall... fuckers..

every once in a while there's solo pks and I try to fight back with them even though they make fun of my ability to fight when I have fucking arms lore, but whatever

clutchxo

Grandmaster
PKs are mainly good at ruining events/champs/arch demon/motm farming because these are PVM things and they essentially "win" at both pvp and PVM and get all the best shinies and pixels, even though they laugh at PVMers for wanting said shiny pixels

otherwise when I see 15 eqms names pop up on all names in whatever dungeon I just hit recall macro and get away 99% of the time unless they get that perfect random timing where I'm 2 mana points short to recall... fuckers..

every once in a while there's solo pks and I try to fight back with them even though they make fun of my ability to fight when I have fucking arms lore, but whatever
You need to go play a different game.

EDIT: Actually, TBH you should stop playing games all around. You have to be a fucking Riven main.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I wouldn't bash this question at all if i were any of you.

This has definitely been a serious issue with UOForever and a lot of people have quit because of it over the last 4 years (not a few, a hundred, or even five hundred but THOUSANDS).
It's a very legitimate question for sure, however i wouldn't agree that the server was ever "killed" by the reds (obviously since we are still here). We have for sure lost a lot of people due to pking/reds though without a doubt, it has been the number one reason that deters players away from UO/UOForever.

The pking scene has seemed to be more casual lately from what i can tell. I think more people are getting involved in PVM as a whole and doing factions more so.
PK complaints have been extremely low if non existent. I've had complaints about pks raiding champs over/over but that's about it. It's good to see over all.

I'm guessing its a mix of the proposed changes that are to happen mixed with pkers getting more involved with pvm and mostly that blues are in a sense definitely "zergging" back at the reds. There are a few larger blue guilds now that keep reds down on a daily average.

We've gained many people over the last 2 months, and the blues are giving pk's more of a challenge which is EXACTLY what we wanted. (Player driven solutions).

Also as for the two that got into a stupid slanderous debate that took up an entire page of replies.... You need to go back to PvP forums, or take it to a private conversation. @StegcO / @lollo .. Thanks.

I should add that 80% of the comments/replies could be deleted in this thread. A lot of trolling and just general crap. Try to keep it somewhat decent guys.

My question to you,@Shane is why do you allow players to direct others or encourage others to leave the server. I am looking forward to winter break and decided to investigate other servers, I have had the opportunity to speak to more than a few people that have left UOF in other discords. .
I do not think it is in your best interest to have players telling other players to leave and not step in. This server does not need to lose more people, If I do play on UOF on break, it will only be ,because I have items/regs/pots here. Not because it is conducive to mature attitudes to play here. Frankly sometimes I am still floored over the things that Others are allowed to say. and then others are banned for minute matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.