releasing pets.

bin Laden

Expert
So i was at home with my pets and when I recalled to a spot i noticed that one of them didnt follow, i went back to my house and it wasnt there... so i spent the next 30 minutes recalling to every spot and running around and still didnt find it. I asked a gm and he directed me to a pet summoning ball. the thing is the pet summoning ball is great for a rare pet and if you want it back. but if you just got ordinary pets or your out in the woods taming animals and some of them get lost im now capped and the only thing you can do is log off for a day or two.

please make it so. [Pet Name] Realease. works without having to be next to your pet

eppy

Grandmaster
This isnt that big of a problem. I had it happen once and learned my lesson. Now you have too, even though it was annoying. Sorry and congratulations at the same time.

bin Laden

Expert
yeah but its just something that makes you stop playing your character. sure lookinjg after your pets is one thing, but not being able to do anything while it wanders around really sucks

tankian

Grandmaster
just remember to release after each time u tame, and u can use a pet ball on a crappy pet if u are using it to farm until u get a decent pet, then just relink the ball to a new pet